X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herbal Remedies vs Prescription Medication

Herbal Remedies vs Prescription Medication
    http://www.disabled-world.com/artman...cription.shtml

Herbal remedies are an increasingly popular choice today as people often make self-medication based on catalogs, internet sites and visits to health food stores.

Herbal remedies are an increasingly popular choice today as people often make self-medication based on catalogs, internet sites and visits to health food stores.

Sales of herbal remedies in chemists, health stores and supermarkets have doubled in a decade. But using herbal home remedies can be a gamble and even a risk. People taking prescription medications should talk to their doctors before taking herbs or even certain vitamins but even those who rarely take a pill should seek advice before turning to herbs. It is always best to get a consultation before consuming any herbal remedies.

Herbal medicines, which contain extracts from plants and minerals, account for the fastest growth.

Scientific tests have shown there is evidence that some could have a beneficial effect. Herbs are used to stimulate the body's self-healing powers and remove the underlying cause of illness. Then the herbs are used to nourish and tone all the organs and systems of the body from the inside out.

As it is, no herb or natural treatment or remedy can be labeled or even advertised legally as a cure or treatment.

Think in terms of cancer, for example. If someone had an herbal supplement where 90% of the patients who took it became disease free, it still cannot be labeled or advertised as a cure or even as a treatment, while a synthetic lab-created chemical that kills more people than it cures can take out full page advertisements in national magazines.

And that is how the public interest is protected from all of those dangerous herbs, which result in maybe 50 deaths a year compared to 106,000 deaths per year for properly prescribed medications that can be advertised as cures and treatments. Not to mention the 2,000,000 serious drug reactions from properly prescribed medications.

Death from prescription drug side effects is now the fourth leading cause of death in the United States according to the medical industry itself (the AMA Journal) and that doesn't include deaths that are reported to be caused by the original disease that really were the result of drug side-effects, or of miss-prescribed medications that are not reported by doctors leery of malpractice suits and malpractice insurance premium increases (one survey found that only 1 in 24 doctors would voluntarily report themselves in the event of a patient dying of miss-prescribed medications).

When all factors are taken into consideration, improper medical treatment and prescription drugs are considered by some authorities as actually being the second leading cause of death in our country.

Herbal remedies can help you with your condition and can actually cure or even prevent it. Herbal remedies are even safe, effective and with no side effects. But of course, you have to make sure that you are using the right herbal remedy for your condition, in order to make sure that you will be curing your condition properly.

In buying herbal remedies, you have to make sure you are buying the right herbs, and not just throwing your money with the wrong ones, so you have to make sure that you are having the right information and it can help to seek the advice of a herbalist.

Herbal remedies is best as compair to prescription medication.Effective herbal remedies made from natural ingredients like fresh curry leaves, mint, turmeric, and spices like ginger, cinnamon, black pepper are very good medicinal herbs. Ayurveda provide best herb for any disease.
    Admin
    Administrator
    Last edited by Admin; 05-28-2018, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Herbal remedies are natural remedies to cure from any disease.
      Admin
      Administrator
      Last edited by Admin; 10-05-2018, 12:22 PM.

Comment

-

I always have sulfa 3 triple sulphonamide water medication in the shed its good for respiratory disease one-eyed cold and coccidiosis cost around 25 for 250ml

Comment

-

Maybe it is too early on a Sunday for me, but I am still not getting this. Do you think that using the yam derived creams may be similar to using the prescription creams?

Thanks and sorry for being so dense.

Comment

-

some of the herbal ideas interest me but as i see it till these are made pass the solid testing drugs undergo i would not touch them.Some of Grandmas remedies and cure alls work some
            my Grandparents taught me i use.One thing i would never offer a animal is the dreaded
            SPOONFULL of castor oil pardon the punbut it is foul,vile and above all human beleif that if it taste bad it is good for youvery untrue GRAN
            http://product-of-china.cf/

Comment

Working...
            X