X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trenbolone

TRENBOLONE
    September 9, 2014 By John Doe

Tren was pretty much unheard of until the mid-late 90’s.

Guys used to use these cattle implants and heat them up in a spoon over an open flame, draw the shit right up into a needle and inject it.

I’ve even heard of morons who used a cattle implant gun and shot them into their asses back in the day. Then came the conversion kits. Someone figured out that you can dilute the pellets down with benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate, run the solution through a coffee filter or syringe filter, throw it in a vial, and wallah you had homemade trenbolone. And it worked extremely fucking well too!!!

This is where I came into it, I used to do these conversions all the time, it was cheap and easy and I got great results. I’ve seen little of this around anymore, and to be honest I don’t even know if they still sell the implants. The last time I looked I had trouble locating them.

But let’s talk about the product itself, what it is, and what it does.

Trenbolone is a hormone that started out for cattle to increase mass in a very short time frame before they went to the slaughter house (given to them about 60 days prior to slaughter). So you can imagine this is pretty powerful stuff right here. Although I no longer use tren, I must say that if I was going to prepare for another bodybuilding event I’d use it again.

It’s harsh on the body, harsh on the prostate, harsh on the lungs, and harsh on your sleep, but there is no other product (in my honest opinion) that does what tren does, and does it as cheaply.

Tren is the absolute most bang for your buck you will find in the world of steroids.

There is no water retention, it doesn’t convert to estrogen, and it has cortisol lowering effects to it (which can definitely help fat loss and growth, since cortisol is the enemy.) Some users may experience a “tren cough” where you experience uncontrollable coughing for a few minutes post injection, but this is a very small percentage of people using tren.

Cardio function can also be slightly impacted as breathing seems a little shallower when taking tren, but this was nothing that kept me from doing cardio or having decent workouts. Maybe I noticed it a little bit, but it was really nothing.

But then again, I never abused this stuff and I stuck to mostly 300mg/wk dosing. I have went as high as 600mg/wk before, and I will tell you that side effects became much worse with no added benefit for me. I’d stick to 300mg/wk.

I used to inject on a mon/wed/fri schedule. Everyplace you read wants to tell you to use it everyday, but I had zero issues with sticking to a 3x/wk injection pattern with tren.

Most of your tren is going to either be 75mg/ml or comes as 100mg/ml. Therefore you will be using 3cc’s/wk and each vial will get you 3.3 weeks.

You want to use tren around 6-8 wks per cycle, so you’re going to need 2 vials of it, possibly 3. Tren is not to be used alone, as the side effects are undesirable enough with testosterone, without test and it’d be a nightmare. I could see severe depression being a big side of tren with no test in the mix.

Tren also makes you aggressive, and I don’t give a shit who say’s what to defend it. Tren makes you edgy, period. I’m not saying it’s something you can’t control, but it was there for me every time I had ever used it. Out of anything I have ever used (which is pretty much 80% of steroids readily available to bodybuilders) tren made me the edgiest. HOWEVER, it also helped me look my best.

At this point my cycles are pretty much limited to primobolan, masteron, test, deca, EQ, anavar. But does 500mg/wk of primobolan outperform 500mg/wk of tren? Fuck no, but it costs 5x more money than tren.

I’d be willing to bet that about 90% of bodybuilding competitors who use steroids in this day have tren somewhere in their pre-contest cycle. You just cannot find anything more cost efficient that does what tren does.

One cycle I ran for a competition that stands out to me was 300mg/wk tren, 300mg/wk test prop, and 300mg/wk oil based winstrol for 8 wks. I looked absolutely SICK from that cycle!! I was harder than nails, vascular as hell, and pumped looking. That cycle was probably half of the amount of gear I would normally use for a competition, and I looked worlds apart from previous contest prep!!

Why don’t I use tren anymore you may ask? Well, not trying to sound like an old man here, but it’s just too harsh on my body now. I don’t handle the side effects as well anymore, and my goals are a little different than what they used to be.

I’m still tempted to want to use tren again, because I know what it does for my physique. If I compete again I’m not going to lie, I’d use it.

The shit is that powerful and it just gets results.

Over and out!!

– John

What will help with the pain and lumps in the glute area? Any suggestions

Comment

I remember this, what I would do with it was crush it up in between two spoons and then place that under our tongue. Leave it there for as long as we could, then just swallow what was left. I would do up to 5 pellets a day.
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Might be a silly question but why is it important to inject more regularly to keep blood levels consistent. Like, what's the downside of injecting less frequently? Effects and what not?

Comment

Side effects normally r intensified with crazy ups and downs and if u r gonna run 300mgs a week u don't want to b shooting 150mgs twice a week 100 mgs is a hefty dose in one pin i tried 125 and 150 once on an eod schedule and I think from now on I'll only use 75mgs at once of tren

Comment

Exactly right.Very well said sir.

Comment

Originally posted by F.I.S.T. View Post
              TRENBOLONE
              September 9, 2014 By John Doe

Tren was pretty much unheard of until the mid-late 90’s.

Guys used to use these cattle implants and heat them up in a spoon over an open flame, draw the shit right up into a needle and inject it.

I’ve even heard of morons who used a cattle implant gun and shot them into their asses back in the day. Then came the conversion kits. Someone figured out that you can dilute the pellets down with benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate, run the solution through a coffee filter or syringe filter, throw it in a vial, and wallah you had homemade trenbolone. And it worked extremely fucking well too!!!

This is where I came into it, I used to do these conversions all the time, it was cheap and easy and I got great results. I’ve seen little of this around anymore, and to be honest I don’t even know if they still sell the implants. The last time I looked I had trouble locating them.

But let’s talk about the product itself, what it is, and what it does.

Trenbolone is a hormone that started out for cattle to increase mass in a very short time frame before they went to the slaughter house (given to them about 60 days prior to slaughter). So you can imagine this is pretty powerful stuff right here. Although I no longer use tren, I must say that if I was going to prepare for another bodybuilding event I’d use it again.

It’s harsh on the body, harsh on the prostate, harsh on the lungs, and harsh on your sleep, but there is no other product (in my honest opinion) that does what tren does, and does it as cheaply.

Tren is the absolute most bang for your buck you will find in the world of steroids.

There is no water retention, it doesn’t convert to estrogen, and it has cortisol lowering effects to it (which can definitely help fat loss and growth, since cortisol is the enemy.) Some users may experience a “tren cough” where you experience uncontrollable coughing for a few minutes post injection, but this is a very small percentage of people using tren.

Cardio function can also be slightly impacted as breathing seems a little shallower when taking tren, but this was nothing that kept me from doing cardio or having decent workouts. Maybe I noticed it a little bit, but it was really nothing.

But then again, I never abused this stuff and I stuck to mostly 300mg/wk dosing. I have went as high as 600mg/wk before, and I will tell you that side effects became much worse with no added benefit for me. I’d stick to 300mg/wk.

I used to inject on a mon/wed/fri schedule. Everyplace you read wants to tell you to use it everyday, but I had zero issues with sticking to a 3x/wk injection pattern with tren.

Most of your tren is going to either be 75mg/ml or comes as 100mg/ml. Therefore you will be using 3cc’s/wk and each vial will get you 3.3 weeks.

You want to use tren around 6-8 wks per cycle, so you’re going to need 2 vials of it, possibly 3. Tren is not to be used alone, as the side effects are undesirable enough with testosterone, without test and it’d be a nightmare. I could see severe depression being a big side of tren with no test in the mix.

Tren also makes you aggressive, and I don’t give a shit who say’s what to defend it. Tren makes you edgy, period. I’m not saying it’s something you can’t control, but it was there for me every time I had ever used it. Out of anything I have ever used (which is pretty much 80% of steroids readily available to bodybuilders) tren made me the edgiest. HOWEVER, it also helped me look my best.

At this point my cycles are pretty much limited to primobolan, masteron, test, deca, EQ, anavar. But does 500mg/wk of primobolan outperform 500mg/wk of tren? Fuck no, but it costs 5x more money than tren.

I’d be willing to bet that about 90% of bodybuilding competitors who use steroids in this day have tren somewhere in their pre-contest cycle. You just cannot find anything more cost efficient that does what tren does.

One cycle I ran for a competition that stands out to me was 300mg/wk tren, 300mg/wk test prop, and 300mg/wk oil based winstrol for 8 wks. I looked absolutely SICK from that cycle!! I was harder than nails, vascular as hell, and pumped looking. That cycle was probably half of the amount of gear I would normally use for a competition, and I looked worlds apart from previous contest prep!!

Why don’t I use tren anymore you may ask? Well, not trying to sound like an old man here, but it’s just too harsh on my body now. I don’t handle the side effects as well anymore, and my goals are a little different than what they used to be.

I’m still tempted to want to use tren again, because I know what it does for my physique. If I compete again I’m not going to lie, I’d use it.

The shit is that powerful and it just gets results.

Over and out!!

– John

Hey, I want to stack oral primo and oral tren. primo at 50 mg a day and oral tren 250mcg a day. I want to do this for 2-3 weeks just to cut fat and get more lean. Will I need a pct and is this stack suffice enough to lose 10-15 lbs?

Comment

Working...
              X