Touchdown #1 and awaiting #2 and 3 for NAPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touchdown #1 and awaiting #2 and 3 for NAPS

I recently decided to try out Naps after I had been using a stateside source for a while now. I placed my first order. Honestly, I was surprised and because of the quick shipping I decided to turn around and place another order. The first package came discreetly although I did have to pick it up from the Post office because I wasn't home when they came to drop it off.(Not the most comfortable experience).

My first order was about 750$, which really was just a test order for me to see how long it would take or if I would even get my stuff at all. The next order was for over 1000$ just a couple of days ago. I feel confident that it will arrive just as fast as my last order.

If all goes well, Naps may have just gotten a lifetime customer and I will certainly refer a few close friends and family. Way to go Naps, I got to start my cycle way ahead of schedule!.

Been running Dragon Test cyp 600mg ew for 3 weeks now and GP Tren En 400ew. Shit is definitely legit, up 8lb, strength through the roof.

Edited by MrBig, No talk of ETA's
    MrBig
    Last edited by MrBig; 04-08-2016, 10:00 PM.

I use all gp stuff through naps love them

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
    X