Napsgear review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Napsgear review

I wanted to share my experience with naps on my most recent purchase. I ordered as normal, package arrived about 10 days after the payment had been picked up. I had purchased a bulk deal that consisted of 10 vials of test e. When I received the package there was only one vial of test e and all the other products I purchased. I realized they made a mistake as they looked at it as purchasing1 10ml vial, not 1 10ml vial bulk deal of 10 vials. I emailed them and had a response within 10 minutes with the instructions on how to file a trouble ticket. I completed the trouble ticket and less than 2 weeks later I had the other 9 vials. Businesses make mistakes, but how they handle them is everything. Naps will always be my go to source for reasons like this!
    Demigod11B
    Last edited by Demigod11B; 03-14-2018, 09:39 PM.

Originally posted by Demigod11B View Post
    I wanted to share my experience with naps on my most recent purchase. I ordered as normal, package arrived about 10 days after the payment had been picked up. I had purchased a bulk deal that consisted of 10 vials of test e. When I received the package there was only one vial of test e and all the other products I purchased. I realized they made a mistake as they looked at it as purchasing1 10ml vial, not 1 10ml vial bulk deal of 10 vials. I emailed them and had a response within 10 minutes with the instructions on how to file a trouble ticket. I completed the trouble ticket and less than 2 weeks later I had the other 9 vials. Businesses make mistakes, but how they handle them is everything. Naps will always be my go to source for reasons like this!
    Demigod11B what

Comment

Working...
    X