boldenone undecylenate - labmax test results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice

Did found some pics. On the pic you see a fake pink pentangle and a real one that reacts with a rusty colour.
    Attached Files

Comment

an other one

...and the dianabol (Methandrostenolone) You see all kinds of famous names if you look closely
      Attached Files

Comment

Old

I now found a way to post old pics....thus the last one

1. Dianabol (methandrostenolone)
        2. Aburaihan Test Enanthate
        3. Testosterone (reference)
        4. Winstrol (stanozolol)
        5. Methyltestosterone
        6. Proviron (mesterolone)
        7. Tamoxifen
        8. Efedrine
        9. Cafeine
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
          We have been testing with reagents a lot. William asked a university lab in Russia to experiment with it. They mnged to improve the test more and more but with as MrWong allready said, some false positives.
          I remember something about Univeristy of Miami working like 20 years ago on quick test to identify steroids once they were banned, the same idea used to identify drugs since you cannot expect every cop walking with GC/MS. But I do not know the end of the story.

Comment

Some LE services work with indicators. With recreational drugs they are able to make a quick decision wether to analyse further. It also give the user a first idea if the bought rec. drugs are what they should be. It reacts on the active ingredients http://www.eztest.com/
            But it is not conclusive.

Comment

Some LE services work with indicators. With recreational drugs they are able to make a quick decision wether to analyse further. It also give the user a first idea if the bought rec. drugs are what they should be. It reacts on the active ingredients http://www.eztest.com/
              But it is not conclusive.

Comment

there was a thread on bos methandrostenolone tested with marquis reagent

Comment

but I can't remember what was the color

Comment

The false positive on the EZ-TEST is considerably high even with substances that are not even similar in structure or same family type. The same thing happens with the "labmax" tests. However, some seem to think different without arguments.

Comment

Originally posted by player View Post
                      there was a thread on bos methandrostenolone tested with marquis reagent
                      I have seen a lot of this in the pass, some idea to use lemon juice to test dbol. I have been researching a way to test, laboratory testing is not accessible anymore, there used to be a few labs 10 years ago. I knew one lab next my door in New Jersey but not anymore. FDA went after them.

The next reliable thing with proven record I found was labmax. I cousin works at JFK they screen all the time passengers for drugs and he says that drugs test are 100% accurate, never problems with them.

Comment

Originally posted by mercury View Post
                        I have seen a lot of this in the pass, some idea to use lemon juice to test dbol. I have been researching a way to test, laboratory testing is not accessible anymore, there used to be a few labs 10 years ago. I knew one lab next my door in New Jersey but not anymore. FDA went after them.

The next reliable thing with proven record I found was labmax. I cousin works at JFK they screen all the time passengers for drugs and he says that drugs test are 100% accurate, never problems with them.
                        Totally false. 100% accurate you're saying? Not even HPLC/MS or GC/MS is 100% accurate. I don't have time to gather references from LE studies but here are a few random links for you to check out:

http://www.webmd.com/news/20100528/d...alse-positives

False-Positive Results TOP
                        In some cases, a drug test may report the presence of illicit drugs, although none were taken. While this is not common, no test is 100% accurate. Lab errors account for some of the mistakes, but most false-positives may be attributed to over-the-counter drugs and foods that can affect the test. Below are some examples.
                        If you take or eat: You could test positive for:
                        Ibuprofen Marijuana, barbiturates, or benzodiazepines
                        Cold remedies Amphetamine
                        Hay fever remedies Amphetamine
                        Nasal decongestants Amphetamine
                        Diet pills Amphetamine
                        Sleep aids Barbiturates
                        Poppy seeds* Opiates/morphine
                        Hemp food products** Marijuana

Keep in mind, that drug dealers sell narcotics and the users know right away if its real drugs or fake so they don't taint their drugs with cheaper substances that give false positives (they did with Cocaine and MDPV though). However, with all this bro-science going on from people promoting this highly unreliable labmax tests, some big UGL and kingpin counterfeiters could just inquire left and right for known substances that can give false positive and then screw up your whole "perfect crystal ball" labmax tests. Same they did with blood serum tests.

All the bro-science and pseudo-science will hit you back in the face sooner or later, mainly because its not modern science its some quick way for some quick-tests dealers to make a fast buck fooling you into buying quick tests. Dismissing proper tests and claiming quick florescent tests are infallible is just making a disservice to the whole community misleading people into believing whatever results this tests give. All this for some "smart guys" make a quick buck of selling cheap enzyme assays. By the way, we can manufacture this type of tests 20% of the price are sold right now... great business opportunity right? Pass... we'll let other profit off naive people.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Wong View Post
                          Totally false. 100% accurate you're saying? Not even HPLC/MS or GC/MS is 100% accurate. I don't have time to gather references from LE studies but here are a few random links for you to check out:

those test have been around for a long time, I see all the time LE or customs using them. If they were such total crap they would be withdrawn from use long time ago.

pregnancy test is also colorimetric test and it works, millions sold each year. bodybuilders use it to test for hCG, I am using this test and it always works.

Comment

What you don't understand is that LE uses this tests in time critical and field conditions (at a customs check point, in the airport transit zone, on the highway) where they can't possibly do a proper test. Also very important to know is that they don't care about false positives since that only leads to further investigation. The false negative percentage is much lower than false positive so from law enforcement point of view this tests are sufficient.

Comment

I will have to meet my old chemistry teacher to talk.

I remember for example the old paper strips to test ph, it always worked. Now you say that everything is crap.
                              We did not have back then HPLC or GC, just old method chromatographic plates, now you say all is crap.

That was a lot of fun.

Comment

So we ended talking about pH strips and pregnancy tests as reliable testing methods. Great, I just lost 10 IQ points after this discussion.

Comment

Working...
                                X