I'm not negative just hopeful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not negative just hopeful

Made my first order recently with the sponsor. Status still says pending approval. I'm not freaking out or nothing I know it's real early to worry at this point. I have only ordered once before from another site not on this forum and I got bunk gear. Which if I was gonna run a cycle it would be disappointing but I am in my forties and on HRT without insurance so I pay out of pocket which drove me to UGL,s to try to save money so when my weekly injection came up I switched from script to UGL and 4 days later started crashing bad. I went another day or two and tried another injection went two days later and was in a very poor place I don't want to go again. So I switched back to my script and all is right with the world again. So I decided to try our sponsor here and placed my first order with them the other day. I have my script to use until it gets to me and I don't mind waiting a reasonable amount of time. I just hope and pray it's all GTG. Believe me if you ever want to know if your gear is good just give it to a HRT patient and have him use it on his regular injection times and you will know in a few quick days if it's good or not.

So anyways I'm not gonna open a ticket or anything until I don't see any status change on the order for about 7 days. When I do get my gear. I will be a real good voice of authority on how good the Test Cyp is.

If anyone wants to know what brand was total bunk PM me and I will let you know but it is not offered on our sponsors site so theres no worries there.
    streeter
    Last edited by streeter; 04-20-2011, 06:58 AM. Reason: Trying not to break any rules

Status

Well without going into any detail I just noticed the status has changed so My order is making progress. I'm happy so far with what I am seeing. If everything goes good and the gear is GTG they will have my business for a long time. I won't be posting any dates or anything for security reasons I will just update the thread and say progress has been made. I wanted to order more but this is kinda my test order (No Pun Intended)

Comment

I here u bro but one thing I can tell u is our sponsor is gtg u will be happy and many others will tell u the same enjoy

Comment

It will be taken of, bro
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
        X