Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 weeks since last pin. Would Donate for good advice ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 weeks since last pin. Would Donate for good advice ;)

18 days after last pin (.7ml eod suston300) i started pct.. weigh 230-235 depending on my crazy eating..

Pct is 200mg clomid fw followed by 100/50/50/50
    40mg novalog /40/40/40/40
    Clen 80mg ed /1week / 1week off
    i think from week 6-10 i used .2-.3mg e4d hcg..

So my balls never shrank i guess? seem same size. but my water weight dropped crazy fast. i went from the 235 to 214 today so 4 days of pct? or 3 days of pct and lost 20 pounds

i cut back on how much i eat and have not been going crazy eating. my waist line has shrank few inches and work out 2 days ago was same as could lift on chest day 2 weeks prior. so seems like doing good.. any ideas thoughts things i need make sure etc?
    there is no easy way for me to do blood tests so i decided just wait 18 days then start and go 5 weeks to make sure.. i plan going out country in one month so want make sure IM tip top before hitting the beaches of where ever i decide to go..

So much thanks and appreciation for all reply..

Stats before cycle (first cycle) 200 pounds no idea on bf.. maybe 20% now 214 maybe 15%? not sure
    Suston / anavar / winni .. with lots hgh and pep-tides.. id hope i gain more than 15 pounds muscle with this cycle but i had to work lots of hours every week and not always able eat good or sleep at all.

Had some of the most fun my whole life tho. Sex 5 times day for me is no problem usually before cycle but then id need day off to rest and only do x1 while on cycle could do 3-6 times daily and did hahahaha.. still laughing at all of the fun i had and excited to start next Tren E test E primo / bold / cycle.. sounds little extreme tho but maybe low dosage of all.

im not sure how much this matters but everyday all day i smoke mary jane. maybe 1-2 grams of really good.. maybe would have doubled my gains with out foolishly smoking before work outs.. immediately after work outs.. etc. Obviously am addicted ;(
    aweusx
    Last edited by aweusx; 09-01-2015, 11:32 PM.

thats sh*t happens when not using an AI, you started pct and blocked the estrgoen then lost the Water weigth bam. also you balls didn't have the time to shrink maybe becouse of the long ester in sustanon and hcg can make you estrogen very high and also that crazy eating is it lean/clean food or junk food? marijuanan make you eat iven your dog food if you smoke to much lol, i dont know if the way you smoke can have some negative effects (think so) smoking before workout will kill you energy and motivation. smoking a Little pot at nitgh after you finish your day never killed any one, im still alive lol

1 you dont use and AI on cycle

2 you smoke marijuanna all day long

3 you diet is sh*t

4 you dont always sleep enough

moderation is the key in life my friend

Comment

my diet was good.. i eat very good.. i meal prep in little trays and eat veggie meat and rice every meal and 2 shakes of weight gainer too for dessert, followed by eggwhites water and casien powder at night.

I used armidiex durring cycle and did blood tests showed estrogen was at 42 with test level 5000 .. it was not high. i think second blood test showed it at 30 or so.. with test 2000.. i am going to do another blood test but i feel like the shit is still in me as i have had no sign of a post cycle except massive water loss. i am scared to see what the blood test will show. Just had sex 3 times this morning so im not sure what im suppose to feel for post cycle or how long after last pin to do a blood test.. i am going to leave the country in 20 days and really was hoping to be done with pct by then or pin a mg of testE and deal with it when come back in 15 days ;/

Oh and i forgot to mention. my strength is still 95% as of yesterday still making slight gains on some and short falling tiny on other lifts so i feel good about that..

Comment

Originally posted by Italo View Post
        thats sh*t happens when not using an AI, you started pct and blocked the estrgoen then lost the Water weigth bam. also you balls didn't have the time to shrink maybe becouse of the long ester in sustanon and hcg can make you estrogen very high and also that crazy eating is it lean/clean food or junk food? marijuanan make you eat iven your dog food if you smoke to much lol, i dont know if the way you smoke can have some negative effects (think so) smoking before workout will kill you energy and motivation. smoking a Little pot at nitgh after you finish your day never killed any one, im still alive lol

1 you dont use and AI on cycle

2 you smoke marijuanna all day long

3 you diet is sh*t

4 you dont always sleep enough

moderation is the key in life my friend
        I can smoke before I lift doesn't effect my performance numbs pain for me and I'm in a better mood I rarely do it anymore though. I am stronger while on the green and that's a fact.

Comment

I've been on and off test & whatever I'm stacking for the particular cycle for over 15 yrs. Sometime I use post cycle help and sometimes I go cold turkey. Even going cold turkey it seems to take 4 months to get I all out of my system and for my nutts to act like they actually give a damn again. Going through it now. Been clean for 6 months and nutts just now coming back, but also consider I've been doing AS for 20+ years and each cycle I get less and less from and I refuse to keep adding mg's. I have heart problems in my family history and don't want to cross that line and put the strain on the ticker anymore than needed. I'm 46 this year and I use AS mainly to stay in shape and feel youthful. I don't compete.
          Just my experience with off cycle. If your trying to compete and keep most of your gains send a PM out to one of the well vetted guys here to write you up a good PST with the type of AS your using. I'm sure these guys would be more than willing to do so.
          Good luck and stay health.

Comment

Working...
          X