First time Steroid use at 40 years old with Success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time Steroid use at 40 years old with Success

So I'm in my 40's now and with proper diet and exercise I am now at 165 so I decided to ask my cousin who is a long time cycle user for advice. We put together my first cycle and it went well.

I did a cycle that consisted of 1ml sust 250 and 1ml eq300 same needle mix Tuesday and Thursday and took Dbol pills and methyl test pills first at 1 pill each per day then second week 2 pills each per day. Was kinda hard to get used to injecting on the thighs because it was kind of painfull but it seems to have gotten better as I inject more. Some say its "Virgin" Legs.

Anyway this cycle was pretty good for me started gaining strength and gaining muscle while defining some areas of the body as more muscle grew.

Now I want to explore my own cycle and ran into this site. first I have to say thank for all the information available here.

Now I think I'm ready for my second official cycle on my own and I think I'm going to use the TEST only cycle to begin with like it states here on the site or do the Beginner cycle #3 Deca/Dbol to see if I lose some more weight and train hard and gain some muscle.

Any suggestions for this 40 year old newbie?

Thanks in advance

Who ever did your first cycle, lead you the wrong way. You used way to much gear and spent way to much money (you could have had the same gains with less gear and less money) for a first cycle. That was not a good first cycle at all. After doing that cycle you may not respond to a Test only cycle, how long ago did you do this cycle. If it's been a while then you maybe ok. The thing is with gear, so to speak your body adapts to the amount of gear being used. This mean if you don't take enough time off between cycles you may need to do more and more each time you run a cycle. One thing you need to know is that everyone reacts different to the gear, diet and training, You maybe ok, it's just where do you fall in this category. A normal first cycle is usually Testosterone Enanthate or Testosterone Cypionate, (I prefer Cypionate) 500mg's weekly. As for the injection sites, if you where pining twice a week, you can use glutes only, no need to pin legs or four injection sites. Plus you don't say how many mg's your orals were, but it looks like it was to many orals, again for a first cycle. Did you take any liver support at all through out this cycle? Also you don't mention any PCT, did you do a PCT two week after your last injection?
    Give us some more info and we can help give you better advise, so this doesn't happen again. You can also search here and find a shit load of info for any questions you have.
    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
    Chat Box Talk And Rules
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
      Who ever did your first cycle, lead you the wrong way. You used way to much gear and spent way to much money (you could have had the same gains with less gear and less money) for a first cycle. That was not a good first cycle at all. After doing that cycle you may not respond to a Test only cycle, how long ago did you do this cycle. If it's been a while then you maybe ok. The thing is with gear, so to speak your body adapts to the amount of gear being used. This mean if you don't take enough time off between cycles you may need to do more and more each time you run a cycle. One thing you need to know is that everyone reacts different to the gear, diet and training, You maybe ok, it's just where do you fall in this category. A normal first cycle is usually Testosterone Enanthate or Testosterone Cypionate, (I prefer Cypionate) 500mg's weekly. As for the injection sites, if you where pining twice a week, you can use glutes only, no need to pin legs or four injection sites. Plus you don't say how many mg's your orals were, but it looks like it was to many orals, again for a first cycle. Did you take any liver support at all through out this cycle? Also you don't mention any PCT, did you do a PCT two week after your last injection?
      Give us some more info and we can help give you better advise, so this doesn't happen again. You can also search here and find a shit load of info for any questions you have.

That's why I started doing my first research because I did notice that although he's pretty Muscular and has size and strength he is a bit to relaxed or i'll dare say careless with these things and id rather stay on the cautious side.

That being said I do have a training regimen. I strength train 3 times a week and run/walk everyday on the tread mill. Times vary because taking care of the wife and kids alternates times but I make sure I do something at whatever time I have to. I'm a 3rd year post bariatric surgery patient so my diet is strict and entails mostly protein and well cooked meals in the afternoon. Since I cant eat to grow like most normal people here I try to maintain 100 or so grams of protein in my diet.

To answer your questions

1. Did you take any liver support at all through out this cycle? Also you don't mention any PCT, did you do a PCT two week after your last injection?

Yes.. Milk Thistle after my own research but I ask about the PCT and was told I didn't need it. I found that kind of weird? Should I start? And use what as PCT

The cycle I did was as follows:

1ml of Cerastes Pharmaceuticals Sust 250 (1 Vial)
      1ml of Cerastes Pharmaceuticals EQ 300 (1 Vial)

Same needle mix twice a week Tuesday and Thursday

For the first week of my 10 week cycle 25mg Methyl Test orals with 20MG Dianabol then increased that to 50mg methyl test 40 mg Dianobol on second week on to the end of all the pills.

it was going good for 4 weeks then I ran out of oils. Its been two weeks with out oils but I'm still on the pills. New batch of oils arrives midweek. Should I just stop completely take this as a baseline to how I felt on it and retry again in some weeks with proper guidance from here and trustworthy products? I know this must be an UGL but has anyone heard of cerastes?

That was my reason for my research to do away with the middleman that is unreliable and to learn to do it right. Not looking to be monstrously big just grow a bit from what I have now and not get hurt. take some time off train harder then if needed hit another cycle sensibly.

I have questions many of which have been answered by this forum. Looks like napsgear is the way to go for product but lets see what I do with the source I have now.

Thanks For the concern and all the help. its truly appreciated.

Comment

Glad to hear you had some liver support. Pretty much every cycle for a guy, your going to do a PCT, the thing is almost everything shuts us down within weeks. Well glad to have you here, if you can't find answers to your questions, just ask away. There's a lot of knowledgeable guys here that can help.
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

I'm a newbie, but what does your blood work look like. What was it like before, during, and after the cycle? Without blood work it's all just guess work.

Comment

This is important (especially @ ur age)
            Originally posted by Tooth View Post
            I'm a newbie, but what does your blood work look like. What was it like before, during, and after the cycle? Without blood work it's all just guess work.
            if you did not do blood work get it done B4 next cycle, @ or over 40 it is hard for ur body to restart "T" production - especially without a PCT.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Tooth and ODB

To get my blood work id have to get my Doc involved? I ususally see him every three months for general check up. Has anyone gone to get blood work at quest as a "walk-in"? and gotten the results? ill get my recent from the docs and post the numbers here? Any thing I should closely look for before and after?

Comment

Working...
              X