Are we junkies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we junkies

You guys can take your one or two, three bottles of this and that and continue wasting your time and money. If you don't spend the cash, you will be like everyone else. If big is what you want to be make the investiment. If in shape is what you want to be make the time. But don't expect to be BIGGER and have heads turning if you don't invest cash, time and food. example

10-12 iu's ED
    1500-2000 MG test a week
    60-70mg Dball ED
    arimedex 1mg every other day
    T-3 100 mcg 5 dys per week
    Acne medication to avoid bumps
    clomid
    HCG 2000 iu's every 7 days

5-6000 cals of food per day
    cardio 45- 1 hour three -4 days a week, depending what time of season (burn those cal)
    Deep tissue rubbing 2-3 times a week.
    posing 30-45 mins in season
    Doctor vist every three months
    2 gal water a day.
    This does not happen over night, you must work up to this.
    Attached Files
    SAFELIFE1
    Banned
    Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 03-30-2011, 04:17 PM.

When I saw the title I was gonna say it depends on the definition of the word "junkie" but after seeing the pics I'd say yes lol.
    What do you think to the Mastodex? I'm thinking of throwing that into my next cycle.

Comment

Can I get that deep tissue rubbing with a happy ending?

Comment

Yeah, I always get shit from family members about how they think I spend too much money on supps and food and what not.....it's like, why do you care what I spend my money on? should I spend it on booze and going out to eat like everyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzo View Post
          Yeah, I always get shit from family members about how they think I spend too much money on supps and food and what not.....it's like, why do you care what I spend my money on? should I spend it on booze and going out to eat like everyone else?
          I get the same thing lol, but what i always say is would you rather me shoot herion or coke, or would you rather me juice and be productive and make something of myself. But damn if they wanna call us junkies why aren't we the biggest population in prison and why don't we steal from our mothers pocketbook HMMMMMM. Maybe becuase we aren't junkis were just ANIMALS LOL!!!!!
          ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzo View Post
            Yeah i agree. People say the same to me sometimes but then the same people go out on nights out 2-3 times a week and spend like ?100 a night and the look like shit for it. At least we look good and feel good.

Comment

You could easily spend more money at GNC and not get half the results. I usually spend about $1000.00-1500.00 a year on gear, that’s probably pretty mild to some. I would use more if I had the extra cash though. As far as being a junkie……..

Comment

I get the same thing lol, but what i always say is would you rather me shoot herion or coke, or would you rather me juice and be productive and make something of myself. But damn if they wanna call us junkies why aren't we the biggest population in prison and why don't we steal from our mothers pocketbook HMMMMMM. Maybe becuase we aren't junkis were just ANIMALS LOL!!!!!
                I see a difference in productive members of society with a hobby vs someone heading down hill fast that will do anything to get their next fix. Beg, Borrow or steal.

Comment

well im not in denile like the rest of u.. i am definately a JUNKIE and PROUD OF IT LOL

Comment

I love gear I'm hooked for life lol shoot it up!!!
                    You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

I accepted the fact the that i will be using gear untill someone tells me i cant use it anymore,
                      SPARTANS!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JuicedUK View Post
                        Yeah i agree. People say the same to me sometimes but then the same people go out on nights out 2-3 times a week and spend like ?100 a night and the look like shit for it. At least we look good and feel good.
                        exactly! At least we are doing something productive....

Comment

Wow. That's a lot of bodybuilding drugs... and a shit load of Test. I'm not quite there yet!

SAFELIFE1. What med do u use for acne?? I'm looking for an effective drug to fight acne something not quite as harsh as accutane.

Comment

Several. I will pm you.

Comment

Working...
                            X