oral test??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oral test??

so im going to be running a winstrol stack with clomid after but everybody keeps telling me to run TEST with the winny for better results..

what will the test do to actually? will it make my gains more? im pretty confused..

also is ther oral form Test??

rorz
    'pump it up'

i might be wrong but i don't think there is a oral test, Testosterone is the male sex hormone responsible for many of the physical and emotional traits of men. It creates the deeper voices, sex drive, aggression and, of coarse, larger muscles in men. Testosterone makes the muscles retain more nitrogen, which in turn makes the muscle synthesize proteins better, producing larger muscles. so to answer your question yes the test will help a lot in gaining lean muscle's.

Comment

Originally posted by lifestyle
      I believe andriol is an oral test, But I never ran it, I heard its very expensive to run.
      yes you are correct lifestyle it is an oral test and it is expesive to run...Why are you interested in only orals Kodak flash?? Is there a problem with needles or a fear?? The reason I ask is because you really want to stay away from all oral cycles if you can. Test is best when injected and there is less stress on the internal organs. You def want to run test with the winny to get the best results. Are you running oral winny and what dose are you planning on running??

Comment

look into the effects of low test levels. lethargy...tired, weakness, lack of motivation, plus low sex drive despression. these are some of the symptoms. your brain "sees" the winny and thinks you have enough androgen in your blood stream so it stops producing test. problem with that is that no other steroid including winny, will do all the things that test does for men...as a matter of fact, test is what makes us men! it's a good thing!!

a problem i've seen with this kind of cycle is, even when shut down, guys may still work hard and make some gains without test, fighting the feelings of low test. the steroid they are taking helps give them the aggression to attack the weights in the gym. all the while, they are shut down. at the end of the cycle, when they stop taking their steroid, all the aggression goes away. they are still shut down and lose their gains.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Sounds like your having a problem pinning yourself with a needle.

Comment

Working...
          X