• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Ronda Rousey Going To Train With Floyd Mayweather? Fine With “Money”

Is Ronda Rousey Going To Train With Floyd Mayweather? Fine With “Money”
    By Mike Henken -
    Nov 17, 2015

Now retired undefeated boxing superstar Floyd Mayweather and now former UFC bantamweight champion “Rowdy” Ronda Rousey have gone back and forth in the media for months now with a rivalry having seemingly brewed between the two fighters.

Rousey has continuously taken shots at “Money” specifically when she beat him out to win an ESPY award. However, the tables were turned after Rousey was shockingly knocked out by Holly Holm to lose her title at this past weekend’s (November 14, 2015) UFC 193 from Australia.

In the aftermath of her devastating loss, Rousey has received a ton of hate and criticism over social media, but surprisingly none from Mayweather, who was there to back up the “Rowdy” one, saying that she will eventually bounce back:

“I don’t think it’s cool how everyone is trolling her on social media. Certain things you have to learn. People will love you on Friday and then Sunday morning, it’s nothing but negative comments and people making jokes and people making fun about you, which I don’t think is cool. I’ve never been on the other side, so I don’t know how it feels. I’m pretty sure she’s a very, very strong person, but we still have to take into consideration that she has feelings,” Mayweather explained in an interview with FightHype. “Everything happens for a reason. This was already written. Listen, if God says, ‘In Floyd’s career, I don’t want him to lose,’ you know what? I wasn’t going to lose. That doesn’t mean that I haven’t took a loss before. I’m not talking about boxing; I’m just talking about life. When you lose a loved one, that’s taking a loss. I think that everything is just a learning experience. In due time, she’ll be able to bounce back and make some noise again in mixed martial arts.”

“Money” even went as far as to offer Rousey help with her boxing if she was ever interested:

“I want Ronda Rousey to hold her head up high and don’t let this discourage you. If you need help as far as with boxing, I’m here to help you. It’s all about timing and inches. Her ground game is unbelievable. She’ll be okay.”

Could you imagine Rousey training with Mayweather, the man she’s repeatedly said she would beat up?

-

This is like watching a train wreck in slow motion. Penders has already made impact and is still trying to go further. His career is essentially over now, no studio will ever take the risk of working with him.

Comment

-

Another convenient opponent for Mayweather. I sure wish Manny would have fought him before he was out of his prime so this undefeated shit would have ended years ago.
      http://product-of-china.cf/

Comment

That was very helpful, and I appreciate your teaching me. Your blog posts are top notch in every way. You made available for public consumption a blog entry that, albeit lengthy, was incredibly interesting and useful. dordle

Comment

Thank you for making this topic easier to understand. I appreciate it. Solar

Comment

Working...
          X