Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Undissolved particles in gray tops? Good or bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undissolved particles in gray tops? Good or bad?

My grey tops (only one so far the first one in this kit was fine) have cloudy looking particles that settle onto the bottom. Not sure what to do as this is my first time with hgh. However I added air to this vial so I could slowly add the 2ml of bac .9% sodium chloride. I did not do so on the first one and was lucky that when the bac sucked into the vial on its own that it hit part of the stopper and still went down the side but it did so fast and I was hoping to control it better this time. After the bac was added very slow this time, there was still a bit Undissolved on the bottom. Since I did this after finishing the first I just put the vial back in the fridge over night thinking it would be fine in the morning. But the vial still has cloudy particles that have settled on the bottom but when handled will float around. So is this ok? The water is clear? What did I do wrong? Thanks
    Attached Files

I have just found on another website a thread with a similar problem and from what I have read some feel it's fine and that a serum test is the only way to find out if it has lost its potency (most likely something I did as a noob lol) I am going to try another vial and see if it turns out dif, and am looking into a serum test in my area.... Ok the next vial was fine. But any advice and knowledge would be very appreciated.

Comment

You add 2ml of bac water? I saw a video that it was a cunt hair over 1ml that way every tic is 1 iu. on a 1 cc insulin needle which is what I have been doing with my gray tops on my 4th vial and I did the same shit u did on the first but mine sprayed on top. After adding bac water I will turn the vial sideways and gently and slowly rotate/roll the vial. Saw that in a video too.

Comment

Next vial just add 1ml of bac water. What I do is draw back on needle and add air to the vial till it don't want any more. Then add the bac water and let it run down the side then swirl the water around till it all dissolves. Sometimes it takes awhile so just be patient and go easy.

Comment

This is not okay, no matter how much bac water you put into a vial, the solution should be clear.

Comment

Working...
          X