Confused on what to look for?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused on what to look for?!?!

Im looking at trying this for the first time. Just a quick history on where im at to see why i wanna do this. I hurt my back squating(I sneezed during a rep and twisted, very silly and stupid) but i had to take 15 months off and i did avoid surgery. Now ive been back at it strict with my diet for the last 6 months, and Ive dropped a total weight of 16 pounds and 8% body fat but for the last month and a half ive leveled out so i did order some gear but im thinking i want at least 4 weeks worth of product but Im confused on the different color "tops" and exactly how many kits to buy.... im looking at gray tops that are 100iu each..... also, should i use a different pin size, like something for insulin? Ive searched through different treads and i dont know if im missing something or not.... just a lil confused.... Thanks for any input and sorry for rambling on.....

Jonny

Bro,

There is good and bad Gh, that has nothing to do with the colors of the tops, just do some google research. About dosing and pinsize: https://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/cont...steroid-cycles

Comment

protocol 3 time a week never make you said afte training but what you eat after only protein or crabohydrate with proteine and when 30 minute after gh you take protein or with gh.
      it possible to take only two time a lot gh only on legs day because difficult to me to have big legs when I make diet I loss a lot of on my legs.
      thanks ronny
      this year if I can help I was less big that 2015 but very ripped les big because for me to mutch t3.I take 25 mcg t4 and 10 mcg t3 morning and afternoon 12,5 t3 and when I wass ripped the eat my muscles...

Comment

thank you for the info guys! Im still trying to learn about this!!! I think its def something i could fall in love with!!

Comment

This link anwsered evry question ive had so far!! Thanks man for this quick link!!! now my new question is dosing seems very small, even with 2 iu's..... is that correct to say? and also it seems like im going to be premixxing approximately 10iu's at a time which starting out is about 5 days worth of injections.... is that correct?! Ill have to re-read this article again when im not at work.... thanks again for the information!!

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
          Bro,

There is good and bad Gh, that has nothing to do with the colors of the tops, just do some google research. About dosing and pinsize: https://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/cont...steroid-cycles
          - - - Updated - - -

This link anwsered every question ive had so far!! Thanks man for this quick link!!! now my new question is dosing seems very small, even with 2 iu's..... is that correct to say? and also it seems like im going to be premixxing approximately 10iu's at a time which starting out is about 5 days worth of injections.... is that correct?! Ill have to re-read this article again when im not at work.... thanks again for the information!!

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
          Bro,

Comment

Overkill543,
            You paste the same answer as updated/edited!

It should a single edit with the same answer. Just confirm you-

Comment

You may still edit that if you want

Comment

Working...
              X