Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Your Preferred Method of Dieting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Your Preferred Method of Dieting?

There are so many diets out there, and all seem to have different benefits. My question is, what kind of diet do you follow, and what are you working towards fitness-wise?

I?ve personally tried keto, general calorie counting, intuitive eating (my intuition was to eat too much) paleo, vegan (nice for the animals but just wasn?t for me), pescatarian, whole foods, and for the past year or so I?ve been trying a macro-based diet, which is essentially counting calories but all while meeting guidelines on the grams of fats, protein, and carbs I consume. Some may know it as IIFYM (if it fits your macros), or just macros.

What I like about macros diet is the flexibility in the food I eat- some days I eat very plainly while others I can squeeze in some treats, which makes it so I never really feel restricted.

Has anyone else had success with a macros diet?

-

Not at all. Maybe I just over-reacted to what you were saying, and rushed ahead. But that would be great if you published your own recipe book. Go for it

Comment

For optimal health and nutrition, a balanced diet is vital. It guards against heart disease, diabetes, and cancer, among other chronic noncommunicable diseases. A healthy diet requires a diversity of foods and a reduction in sodium, carbohydrates, saturated and industrially generated trans-fats. If you interesting to check out the websites links https://theyumyumclub.com/.

Comment

Plant-based diets may help you lose weight. Vegetarianism and veganism are the most popular versions, which restrict animal products for health, ethical, and environmental reasons.

However, more flexible plant-based diets also exist, such as the flexitarian diet, which is a plant-based diet that allows eating animal products in moderation.

How it works: There are many types of vegetarianism, but most involve eliminating all meat, poultry, and fish. Some vegetarians may likewise avoid eggs and dairy.The vegan diet takes it a step further by restricting all animal products, as well as animal-derived products like dairy, gelatin, honey, whey, casein, and albumin.There are no clear-cut rules for the flexitarian diet, as it?s a lifestyle change rather than a diet. It encourages eating mostly fruits, vegetables, legumes, and whole grains but allows for protein and animal products in moderation, making it a popular alternative.
        telemedicine program http://curogram.com/blog/telemedicine-software
        Many of the restricted food groups are high in calories, so limiting them may aid weight loss.

Weight loss: Research shows that plant-based diets are effective for weight loss (7Trusted Source, 8Trusted Source, 9Trusted Source).

A review of 12 studies including 1,151 participants found that people on a plant-based diet lost an average of 4.4 pounds (2 kg) more than those who included animal products (10Trusted Source).

Plus, those following a vegan diet lost an average of 5.5 pounds (2.5 kg) more than people not eating a plant-based diet (10Trusted Source).

Plant-based diets likely aid weight loss because they tend to be rich in fiber, which can help you stay fuller for longer, and low in high-calorie fat (11Trusted Source, 12Trusted Source, 13Trusted Source).

Other benefits: Plant-based diets have been linked to many other benefits, such as a reduced risk of chronic conditions like heart disease, certain cancers, and diabetes. They can also be more environmentally sustainable than meat-based diets (14Trusted Source, 15Trusted Source, 16Trusted Source, 17Trusted Source).

Downsides: Though plant-based diets are healthy, they can restrict important nutrients that are typically found in animal products, such as iron, vitamin B12, vitamin D, calcium, zinc, and omega-3 fatty acids.

A flexitarian approach or proper supplementation can help account for these nutrients

Comment

-

You should have small frequent feeding or just eat on time even if you dont feel hungry that you way you can control your food consumption.
          http://product-of-china.cf/

Comment

Working...
          X