branch-shoulder routine-arnold prep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• branch-shoulder routine-arnold prep

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

I notice when does presses he doesn't go up all the way and goes really fast. Actually he does everything with real fast movements. Obviously he knows what he's doing. I always thought a full motion was best and one shouldn't use momentum to get through reps. Can anyone comment please.
    sigpic

Comment

lmao, yea it must be all that muscle tech products that has him looking like that
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by Pauliuch View Post
        I notice when does presses he doesn't go up all the way and goes really fast. Actually he does everything with real fast movements. Obviously he knows what he's doing. I always thought a full motion was best and one shouldn't use momentum to get through reps. Can anyone comment please.
        it's actually pretty simple for one he is trying to keep a lot of tension on his shoulders or chest while keeping the tricep out of it so doing the shorter reps accomplish that as far as doing the exercise quickly and sometimes with momentum well first off he has been training for decades so he is very in tune with his body, knows every muscle and the form on every movement etc so it's very easy for him to swing and throw stuff all over while actually isolating and working a muscle extremely efficiently not to mention i'm sure he intentionally starts adding more swing and momentum to get extra cheat or forced reps it's kinda the same as having a spotter help u except ur doing it urself which is actually better if u know what ur doing cus ur controlling everything not you + another person
        but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
        Hackleech

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
          lmao, yea it must be all that muscle tech products that has him looking like that
          HaHa bro, I was thinking the same thing when I watched this. Branch is a beast!!!!
          " Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure "

Comment

Originally posted by hackleech View Post
            it's actually pretty simple for one he is trying to keep a lot of tension on his shoulders or chest while keeping the tricep out of it so doing the shorter reps accomplish that as far as doing the exercise quickly and sometimes with momentum well first off he has been training for decades so he is very in tune with his body, knows every muscle and the form on every movement etc so it's very easy for him to swing and throw stuff all over while actually isolating and working a muscle extremely efficiently not to mention i'm sure he intentionally starts adding more swing and momentum to get extra cheat or forced reps it's kinda the same as having a spotter help u except ur doing it urself which is actually better if u know what ur doing cus ur controlling everything not you + another person
            Makes good sense thanks
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X