No announcement yet.

Old Vid, of ROnnie Coleman at work ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it hard not to laugh when he talks, i watched a vid on him try to explain a few dif training techniques and i had to turn it off and find 1 taught by his trainer
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
      I never understood how we as a community(AAS users) are looked down upon but if some old hag injects botox (which is botulism, but thats another story), gets their face stretched or gets that hideous lip injection where they look like a trout, thats somehow acceptable.
      ever see the documentary bigger faster stronger?

Comment

Ya, I've seen it bro. Great documentary by the Bell brothers. I chatted w/ the youngest one at the Olympia expo a few years back. Sad that these uneducated politicians vote and pass law on things they are fuckin clueless about. Basing their feeble minded decisions on isolated incidents like that 18 yr old wanna be baseball player who was on SSRI's (anti-depressive). and hung himself. Uh.....newsflash! That's What killed him! Well, that plus a rope. Same class as a schedule 3 narcotic. Unfuckin real!!! Same pieces of shit that are ruining this country!

Comment

mass, i know bro. i thought the youngest was pretty cool. really showed how ignorant people are being about multiple things. not only that but how people caught are made out to be dangerous and treat the dealers like they are dealing coke. if they think lifting and eating chicken breasts are dangerous then hell yeah there are a lot of scary mofos out there than!

Comment

Originally posted by Ares View Post
            ever see the documentary bigger faster stronger?
            numerous times...you need to take that movie with a grain of salt tho, he left a lot of info out like how his brother overdosed after they finished filming and some other stuff...but all in all i thought it was a fair movie

Comment

What killed that boy was his pushing father. Plus the quick stop at the end of the rope. I know what I said is harsh but its the truth.

Comment

who the fuck would want the job anyway, mental elvaluation question number 1# (WERE YOU BORN AN ASSHOLE THAT WAS PICKED ON AS A CHILD BECAUSE OF YOUR SMALL PENIS AND WOULD LIKE TO GET BACK AT SOCIETY.) answer- YES. "HIRED....!!" pick up your badge and gun on the way out...next....don't get me started on these fags, like I said I know a few of these assholes, they are in familes of good friends and are always a pleasure to be around...(sarcasm...) yeah, none of them get busted for "roid rage" when twelve of them converge on an unarmed eighteen year old and beat him half to death for "fucking running".....were's their fucking drug testing or better yet "fire the mother fuckers" OK, gotta stop..........breath......
                one-more
                Last edited by one-more; 02-25-2012, 01:26 PM.
                test

Comment

ds222, your funny bro...I gotta laugh when hearing Ronny..."loove ma KC matsa-piece" putt it on evy-ting....LMAO "wonder if he's using, he is a cop"...hahahha
                  test

Comment

I use to say 99% of cops ruin it for the other 1%, but through the years and the more enlightened I become the conclusion I've come to is that 100% of them are total POS pigs

Comment

Thats funny bro, we share the same love for the ass holes

Comment

Originally posted by one-more View Post
                        who the fuck would want the job anyway, mental elvaluation question number 1# (WERE YOU BORN AN ASSHOLE THAT WAS PICKED ON AS A CHILD BECAUSE OF YOUR SMALL PENIS AND WOULD LIKE TO GET BACK AT SOCIETY.) answer- YES. "HIRED....!!" pick up your badge and gun on the way out...next....don't get me started on these fags, like I said I know a few of these assholes, they are in familes of good friends and are always a pleasure to be around...(sarcasm...) yeah, none of them get busted for "roid rage" when twelve of them converge on an unarmed eighteen year old and beat him half to death for "fucking running".....were's their fucking drug testing or better yet "fire the mother fuckers" OK, gotta stop..........breath......
                        Thas funny bro, we share the same love for the ass holes

Comment

Originally posted by one-more View Post
                          ds222, your funny bro...I gotta laugh when hearing Ronny..."loove ma KC matsa-piece" putt it on evy-ting....LMAO "wonder if he's using, he is a cop"...hahahha
                          now i see why all his endorsements were in mags and not commercials

Comment

Working...
                          X