• Show
Clear All

• ricer impressions....

enough said.lmao

and a lil bit of stand up

Comment

and this vid,mainly for the song.

Comment

ive already said ok and posted a video of my truck idleing after the cam breakin and the specs on the engine.
        btw,im not the one at the disadvantage..ill pull 3 spark plugs and run without them just for you.;-) lol
        chevy355s10
        Last edited by chevy355s10; 04-29-2011, 01:57 AM.

Comment

btw...before i race you..im gonna put my hampster in his ball and let yall line up....if you win,then we can talk. ;-) lmao

Comment

ive always liked this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_th43uRkvs

but that can go both ways, anything can be fast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vQEr...eature=related
            Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwNzb...eature=related

but heres one of my locals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SApphqLwCwM

Comment

ever seen a 4000hp integra?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AQOlau_suU

Comment

no offence here pushin. but your kinda proving my point. all i see is an eagle talon that has a shit ton of cash in to it,just to out-run a stock vette and a "integra" that isnt even an integra anymore that uses a block that bear no real ressemblance to the factory type block. that "4000hp" THING has 2 turbo's that would break a 30psi boost gauge.all that,to still be slower than a v8.lmao
                  chevy355s10
                  Last edited by chevy355s10; 04-29-2011, 03:33 AM.

Comment

no offense taken, you know i love me some domestic rwd cars. but gotta give credit where credit is due. to me a corvette is the ultimate sports car, but trying to justify the talon having a shit ton of money into it just to keep up with a stock vette, which is a 70k car, doesnt work here. but im with you, anything that can keep up with a vette HAS to be boosted. now take however much boost that car is running, and apply it to a vette and its game over. here is another one of my fav vette videos, this guy showed up at laguna seca and owned everyone on the track

sam1976
                    Last edited by sam1976; 04-29-2011, 09:41 AM.

Comment

by the way, how do u post videos to this site instead of a link to youtube?

Comment

it's easy, but you can only do it here in the video section. for now, this is the only section of the board that has the plugin to make it work. when you're at, lets say youtube, below the video, where it says something like 'share', click that and one of your options is "embed". simply copy/paste the code that is provided for you and thats it!
                        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

thanks sam!

Comment

i get what your sayin. $-$,its sad. but when you look at it like that...all your doin is sayin "that car cost "X"...not "that car has "X".
                            i know, its sounds like im contradicting myself. so let me try and be more clear.
                            im sayin,to judge a car by how much it cost from the factory VS judging a car from hopw much it has in performance upgrades...seems apples to oranges to me.
                            saying that the corvette had "$$" amout in upgrades and the eagle has "$$" in upgrades..and judge it of of that,seems more reasonable.
                            then again...most corvette guys are cocky lil assholes anyway. they pay that much for a car and then think they are unbeatable by ANYTHING on the road.
                            yeah, i guess it feels good to say you beat a $70,000 car...hell..i know it feels good to say you did. but still thats just racing a stock car.

btw that is a cool vid you posted. just makes you wonder,what all those other guys were sayin when he was passing them.lmao

Comment

Working...
                            X