No announcement yet.

First comp in 16 weeks need some help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First comp in 16 weeks need some help!

So here's a break down this is my first competition sounds crazy but I started my diet 7 weeks ago I figured it's my first time and it would give me time to flirt and see what works and doesn't work. My first 5 weeks I went from 266 to 240. By the 3rd week I incorporated a cheat day every Saturday and by the 5th week I started doing double cardio sessions 3 days a week and single sessions the other two. 3 weeks ago I started a 20 week cycle of test-e 500/wk front loaded with turinabol and back load with win for the last 5 weeks I'm cycling between an eca stack 2 weeks on 2 weeks off my 2 weeks off I'm running Clen and I'm running t3 through it all (jut started t3 2 weeks ago) now the crazy part is I lost inches obviously arms went from 18.25 to 17.50 chest from 52 to 49 waist from 38 to 35.5 now ever since I started my cycle I put all of those inches back on minus the waist it stayed at 35.5 and my weight refuses to drop below 240 again by my cheat day,can someone tell me what's goin on? My mind is blown here's a look at my eating schedule

Meal 1
    Shake w 1.5 scoop natural peanut butter
    Meal 2
    8oz chicken w 1.5 cup broccoli
    Meal 3
    Shake w 1.5 natural peanut butter
    Meal 4
    8oz chicken w 1/2 cup almonds
    Meal 5
    8oz salmon w/ 2 cup green salad w olive oil and vinegar
    Meal 6
    8oz tilapia w 1/2 cup almonds

All dropped bf from 18.5 to 14.8 (probably think I'm nuts for even attempting this comp but it's for my own personal benefit I used to 335lbs 2 1/2 years ago lol)

Also this only my 2nd cycle I did my first cycle this past fall,also I was thinking about taking away the cheat day and do a cheat meal or even willing to take it out completely I'm very dedicated to this and I just want to continue seeing results and I dont wanna drop this comp I'm excited abou it
    Jwo711
    Last edited by Jwo711; 04-16-2012, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Well whats the macros for each day including the cheat? You can give up any calorie restriction you created all week in a day of cheating.

Comment

Id say it's around 60/30/10? Pro Fat and carb my cheat day I never really tracked it mayb that's where I'm messing up?

Comment

whats the totals?

Comment

2,300 calories 330 grams protein 14 grams fat per meal 50 grams or under for carbs

Comment

I try to stay away from low carb myself so ill let others chime in. maybe sam will see this too. i will keep lowering carbs though as my own cut goes on.

my thing is if ur running a high deficit and then cheating all day u could easily eat away at that deficit. id say have a controlled cheat meal or 2 each week.

Comment

i like the idea of a controlled cheat meal, 1 time a wk. just one meal. make it count. that doesnt mean force yourself to make it through 2 large pizzas and a 1/4 pounder in that time, but you do want to make the meal a good sloppy cheat meal that you enjoy. i also agree with gambit about slowly pulling carbs as i go through my diet. heres what i do...i start by cleaning up my diet, making sure that all food is clean diet foods, cutting out dairy, sugars, ect. moving my carbs to brown rice, oats and sweet potato. i will then slowly pull out carbs as i go, continuing to create a deficit through the diet, so that my body never really has a change to get used to the level of food i'm getting. i keep myselg hungry. i start with little cardio and slowly build cardio up. i also slowly build my fat burners. starting with say 20mcg of clen and adding another 20mcg E2 weeks. starting with 12.5mcg of t3 and building by 12.5 E2-3 weeks.

as far as dieting off size that has come back when you started the test, you are holding water, i would guess. its impossible to tell without progress pics along the way, but that would be my guess. you need to run a higher dose AI while using test e in a diet...higher than you would use in the off season. i would start with .5mgEOD, and build as needed to reduce and control water.

also, i would suggest you dont go as much by the scale as by the mirror. i started dieting at 210ish lbs. 2 wks in, i was 190. 14 wks later, i was close to being totally ripped and when i hoped on the scale, it said 189 lbs. now i hadn't weighed myself at all in that 14 wk time frame, but if i had, i might have easily been freaking out because the scale wasnt changing. if you're looking tighter in progress pics, then it doesnt matter what the scale says, unless you're trying to make a weight class
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

So do you think I should start from scratch? Up the calories and carbs then do as you said with bringing them back down? And I'm def gonna start doing one cheat meal a week and throw out the whole cheat day...I'm just scared I won't hit 3-4% in the next 16 weeks and I'll feel really down if I'm doing all this work to have to pull out from the comp

Comment

Also what do you mean by AI? I'm lost with that lol

Comment

Working...
                    X