Help With New 14 week cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help With New 14 week cycle

Guys, please give me some help with a new cycle that I am going to start in 2 weeks! I am in my early 40s, am 250 at 5'11" have run a few test cycles with low dosage of deca added in to help joints. Looking to bulk up to 275 and then off for a little while and hit it again to cut up! I was going to hit the following in 2 weeks;

400mg Test C per week 1-14
    200mg Deca per week 1-14
    25mg each day a-50 week 1-4
    75mg tren A eod to see if my body takes tren weeks 6-8
    Proviron 25 mg every day
    hcg 300 iu every 5 day , week before pct #16 1500 iu 3x that week then start clomid week 17 for 4 weeks. Any help from you guys would be good, I really have alot of other products on hand, so let me know if I need to make changes. Was planning on inj 2x per week!.

I see what your goals are but may I suggest a couple of things? I would consider dropping the tren because Both Deca and Tren are progesterones.. Not a good idea in my opinion to combine the 2. Typically in these cycles less is more, I would run the Cyp. Deca and for insurance get some Cabaser or Dostinex... You may want to consider just bumping up the stack a 100mgs. on both? And the pct is fine.... Basically keep it simple.. Thanks man....

Comment

Thanks Big, I will make those changes and I have some Dos so I will put that in. Do you think .5 2x week through pct?
      I really am greatful for your help!

Comment

Originally posted by Micky D View Post
        Thanks Big, I will make those changes and I have some Dos so I will put that in. Do you think .5 2x week through pct?
        I really am greatful for your help!
        When I'm bulking I really try not to take to much Anti-estro basically I'll take something if I catch a flare up.. Everyone of us are different so you'll need to Experiment a little. When I run Deca I always make sure I have Cabaser or Dostinex. I even keep letro. Just hold off and see how your body reacts first.. Then if it acts up you got it... Hope this helps ya buddy!!
        mbig245
        Last edited by mbig245; 04-03-2012, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Got IT thanks for your help BIG!

Comment

Bump mbig on everything.

He didn't leave me with anything to say.lol

Comment

[07-12, 03:34] B-Man: advice for beginner.. Has anyone ever used Naps Gear product?

Comment

agree with mbig on mostly everything, i would actually say bump test to 600mg per week & deca 400mg per week. Running NPP 350-375mg per week now, finding it a bit weak imho.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Man View Post
                  [07-12, 03:34] B-Man: advice for beginner.. Has anyone ever used Naps Gear product?
                  Of course, bro. Everyone here uses the board sponsor. Beginner or experienced does not matter. Pm me if you have any questions.
                  Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Naps is g2g

Comment

Working...
                    X