ticket response?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ticket response?

Do you guys know where I go to read the responses to my tickets on naps? I can?t seem to find where I would do that anywhere. I know it will not go to my email because my email blocks them. Thanks!

im pretty sure they are email responses, so if u block them, they arent coming in. you can check your junk folder, if they arent they you need to fix ur filter so they can come in
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

yes, they go to your email. for safe mail accounts, responces always end up in the junk mail folder
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Yea but my IPS blocks them before they even get to my mailbox. They don?t appear in junk or anything like that, just simply never show at all. I know it?s my fault. I just thought there was a spot on the site where you could read naps response in cases like this?

Comment

Get a safe-mail.net account & change ur email on N@ps
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

.There is a spot on there u have to go to veiw tickets but u have to go to contact us first then u should be able to figure it out from there and I think there's a login in just for viewing tickets u have to login in tho wit ur email and pw

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
              Really, I can change even after order? If so that’s what I’m doing….awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                awsome, thats what I just did, thaaaaaaanks!

Comment

if you opened a support center ticket:
                  1) log into the support center. at the bottom of your account page you'll see the following 4 links: Home | View Tickets | Submit a Ticket | Knowledgebase
                  2) click "View Tickets". You'll see your list of tickets.
                  3) click on the ticket number/title. It doesn't look like it but it's a link.
                  You'll see the entire ticket history; each question, each reply. You can also change the status (e.g. open a closed ticket) and post a reply to the response.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg View Post
                    if you opened a support center ticket:
                    1) log into the support center. at the bottom of your account page you'll see the following 4 links: Home | View Tickets | Submit a Ticket | Knowledgebase
                    2) click "View Tickets". You'll see your list of tickets.
                    3) click on the ticket number/title. It doesn't look like it but it's a link.
                    You'll see the entire ticket history; each question, each reply. You can also change the status (e.g. open a closed ticket) and post a reply to the response.
                    Exactly. Unless it's changed, that's how I've done it before.

Comment

Working...
                    X