Oral tren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oral tren

I got my gp oral tren in a clear bag with a little paper in it saying "tren" been on it for 6 days now my workouts are different I sweat a lot more and get a nice pump easy but I have not noticed any change in weight ir strength or look tabs are very small I'm doing 500 a day so 2 tabs. So what I'm wondering if anyone has had good results off this stuff and I know it's toxic.

Just got mine today.... They came in its original bag but the first part of my order that came seperate had some items in baggies with a tag in it like what you got. I beleave they was just out of original packages for a short time i heard thats why they came like that. All my stuff i ever got was gtg with them.

I cant wait to start my oral tren I heard you get great gains from it....gusess time will tell.

Comment

You'll notice it soon enough, bro
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I hope so I have not measured yet I was just surprised with how small they were and the color was greenish yellow not like the picture but I understand that's from exposer

Comment

I ran twice a day GP oral tren as well. Three days into it got good pumps and slimmed down but got horrible anxiety, acne and sleepness nights. had to cut it short. Now No one wants to purchase off me because it has no labels just in a plain plastic baggy. So its just collecting dust.
          Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Ramp your dosing up. 1.25mg ed is not uncommon, and believe me at that dosage you WILL notice a drastic change.

Comment

I eneded up bumping it up to 1000 got results gained 10 lbs in 2 weeks leaned out a lot too I took the stuff alone due to the rest of my gear being missing still good stuff I may try to make it to 3 weeks I have had no problems. I will order more

Comment

Nice work, bro!
                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Dbolli View Post
                  I ran twice a day GP oral tren as well. Three days into it got good pumps and slimmed down but got horrible anxiety, acne and sleepness nights. had to cut it short. Now No one wants to purchase off me because it has no labels just in a plain plastic baggy. So its just collecting dust.
                  Send it to me. My buddy loves it. Well me too

Comment

Working...
                  X