Fat loss diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat loss diet

Okay so this is the diet for my t3 and clen cycle starting the 1st.
    Not in any particular order:
    12 eggs
    4 cups of skim milk
    1 big can of tuna
    3 turkey hot dogs
    2 pieces of fish

I think this is everything I came up with. Anyways with the brands im using it comes out to 1910 calories and 260 grams of protein. That number based on taking out 4 yolks. I plan on manipulating the calories using the yolks and adding or subtracting things day to day.

Anyways I have my dosages set and my diet is the last thing I have to set up. This is also doable for me $ wise and time wise. I will be doing a 3 month "transformation" type goal. So I will post my results and every last thing i did between march 1st and june 1st. Wish me luck!
    Ares

see it really depends on your body type ... personally I can't lose fat and keep my gains if I don't eat a minimum of 3000 calories daily.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

i think --------
      Dieting
      Exercise
      yoga
      cycling
      swimming
      walking
      are the easy and fast way to weight loss.

--------------------------
      WATER FILTER REVIEWS AND INFORMATION

Comment

The Food Lovers Fat Loss System is touted as the no-diet weight loss plan for people love to eat .

free doctors excuse

Comment

Weight loss starts with shopping. Taking control of what you eat begins with taking control of what you buy. All fruits and vegetables--raw, cooked, fresh, frozen, canned--belong on the Picture Perfect Anytime List. Avoid any packaged fruits that have added sugar. Otherwise, the more fruits and vegetables you eat, the better. Eat healthy home cooked meals. Stay away from junk foods and fizzy cold drinks.
          Lakewood personal trainer

Comment

Turkey hot dogs? Don't you think that's kinda junk food? I don't trust anything ground, especially turkey and chemically filled wieners. I see turkey breast raw and it goes for 6 bucks a pound. So how is ground turkey only 2 or 3 bucks a pound? Makes you wonder what's in it.
            sigpic

Comment

It comes from a different part of the Turkey. If ya ate it without. Grounding it would be tough, so it is cheaper thank way. So no worries on ground. Now turkey dogs there are other things added. Read the label and see. But all ground is 100% beef, turkey, or what ever and fat.
              sigpic

Comment

To lose your belly fats, what you drink is as significant as what you consume. Booze from chance to time is OK. At the same time overlook in regards to losing your paunch large in the event that you drink brew & sweet alcohols day by day. Brewskie consumers dependably have an associate shape: stomach hefty & man boobs -in particular as they get more senior. Booze likewise stresses your liver which needs to exhaust to clear the toxins. This can get in the path of assembling muscles.
                Weight loss pills

Comment

Working...
                X