No announcement yet.

order from nap.net ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you wanted to, you could run HCG. i believe ronny posted a good outline on how to use it during and post cycle. not 100% needed for a cycle like this, but it wouldn't hurt.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks I will check this out...

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
        it sounds like you have a decent handle on your doet. congrats on the awesome weight loss!

as far as gear to use (as we talked about in PM) i'd just suggest something very simple to start. test cyp or test e, 350-500mg EW for about 10-12 wks. believe me, you'll grow like never before on this simple cycle. you could add in some dbol for the first several wks to kick start the cycle as you wait for the test to start working. something like 25 mg would be fine. have nolvadex on hand in case you have gyno issues. also have your pct ready for the end. the cleaner you eat, the less troublesome water retention will be. you could consider running a low dose of an AI though the cycle to control estrogen. warning though, keep the dose low. too little estrogen in your body will reduce your gains. adex at .5mg EOD or E3D should be enough.

so my suggestion would look something like this...

wk1-6 dbol 25mg every day
        wk1-12 test cyp 350-500mg every wk
        wk1-12 adex .5mg EOD

i think that the geneza line of products is great and would suit you just fine. the oils are thin and painless. the dbol tabs are super potent.

let me know what you think!
        I agree bro...thats a nice basic cycle to get ya going, plus you can't go wrong with Geneza line of products. They are good quality for a great price!

Comment

Working...
        X