Best Feeling In The World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Feeling In The World

You know what the best feeling in the world is? Having your sun come up to you asking if you want to work out with him!!

My 15yr old came to me today asking if I would go to the gym with him and train/workout with him.He's one of sons that are not too big into athletics and more into computers and the like.Now don't get me wrong,I love and accept him for this and hope he continues to pursue a career in the field he loves now which is computer animation.He wishes to develop video games and such,which is awesome.

My other boys are into MMA and are quite good.My 14yr old is a little terror on the mat and has a shelf full of trophies.But the 15yr did it for some time but lost interest and spends much of his time on the computer.But today he came asking for Dad to workout out with him and it made me feel good inside.I love being with my family and am a HUGE family guy and love being a Dad and now that im semi-retired,I have plenty of time to be with them but usually its traveling and going places.

I hit the gym everyday by 6am before the rest of my family is even awake so by the time he asked me,I was there and long back already but gladly went for a 2nd session with him.

Still smiling over this.LOVE IT.

F.I.S.T., That's so awesome, I can just imagine how that felt.
    My son is older now, but he also has gone with me to my MMA train and we where able to grapple with each other a few times. He ended up not liking to grapple with me, cause I'm his father, so he stopped training. It was nice to have him there for the short time that he was.
    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
    Chat Box Talk And Rules
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Thanks for the reply my MrBig.Really is great time together.I'll tell you,I had so little time to be together in my kids early yrs and now that I have the time,I barely see them since they are at that age.My younger ones I do,but I mean the older ones that I missed a lot of time with growing up.My 15yr old buries himself on his computer and I don't see him that much unless we all go out together.So for him to come to ME asking to go workout was AMAZING!!

Don't get me wrong,im in no way one of those fanatical dads that force their kids to do sports and belittle them when they lose or even when they win on what they could have done better.LOL.Hell I don't really even watch sports anymore,except MMA,Kick Boxing and regular Boxing.So its not that im disappointed that he doesnt love MMA or bbing that I have spent my entire life in.But I guess every Dad still has that desire inside him to have his sons follow their footsteps into athletics.

It was awesome.He actually asked me if we could do it again tomm.HELL YEAH.

Comment

That's awesome I try to get my kid to go with me but he can't seem to put the Xbox controller down Lol kids these days

Comment

Thanks c-monster.I know what you mean.Like I said,this one of mine lives on the computer and seems to barricade himself in his room so long that we have to check to see if he's still alive.LMAO.So yea,it was awesome to have him come to me for this.

Comment

My son just turned 1 and I can't wait to bring him the gym with me to train. So looking forward to those days. Is 5 to early to start. JK.
            Baton Courtesy Service with a Smile

Comment

Thanks for the reply booger.Yea,its a great feeling.

Hell no 5 isnt too early.

Comment

i got 2 girls, 8 and 7...... one tried soccer for a while i thought cool a sport..... didnt last they both cheer. for basketball, football and competition (UHG i know im screwed) but i love them i never miss a game or a competition.. and if i get out of work early ill see some practices.... cheer is not my thig they love it, and love when i show up to their stuff so that makes me love it (i am prob the only dad at ANY competitions LOL)

I leave the house at 530-6am every morn, and dont get home till 7-730pm so i dont spend alot of time with them during the week (wish i could) so sat/sundays im the white trash, covered in tattoos biker riding to cheer competitions LMAO -

its funny guys i ride with always say "dont ya wish you had a boy" and do be honest i never have.... Love my girls
                http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

Thanks for the reply ADSEED1976.

Thats awesome.

Comment

he probably motivated by pussy. and needs some guidance

Comment

Any real man is motivated by pussy bvmall89.So if that is his motivation,he knows of no better guidance counselor than I.

Comment

Working...
                      X