Legit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legit

I would like to "gear" up for the first time. Not sure which site or sites are legit. Any suggestions?

both companies in the sponsor section are good, there plenty of info on them in threads.
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

our sponsor n**** is the best.. i wouldnt look any further..

Comment

roger that....our sponsor rocks.
        Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

i checked them out. just hesitant. first timer, lol. how long does the shipment process take?

Comment

yo d, who's the other sponsor?

Comment

The wait? They get it out quick, The USPS is the one we/they have control over.

Comment

Originally posted by RebelBody View Post
                i checked them out. just hesitant. first timer, lol. how long does the shipment process take?
                hey bro....make sure you don't ask/share specifics about packaging/shipment dates/times on forum. pm one of the reps for info. but let's just say right now, with the product lines that are available, they are very expedient!
                Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

basically the other sponsor is for ancill's.. the first one is the one u must go with .. end of story..

Comment

haha he got banned

Comment

Working...
                    X