Need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help

First thread here. I have been reading a lot on here but i dont know were to turn or what exactly to do. I am mainly here because i have gyno and am not positive on how it came about. I am 21 and a few years ago i tool m-drol no issues took pct all well just gained as you should a year later i get into a car accident previously to the accident though i stopped lifting so much started to gain some weight and noticed boobs starting. always had the small barely noticable lumps from puberty im guessing but all in all accident blah and cant lift legs heavy anymore because i shattered my hip and lumps are very large these days and i want to rip the off my chest at times. will toremifene get rid of this garbage? and someone pm me if they can help please i just dont need anymore surgery and im sick of the doctor telling me what i cant do.

Honestly, no one here can pretend to answer your question - it seems more of a medical situation and unless there are certified doctors on the board I doubt we should comment on this..my 2 cents
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Nope - See a DR.

Only thing I would try was Letrozole to reverse it. Maybe this could be an option
      There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I would'nt depend on products that come from questionable sources for a serious medical condition. See a Doctor

Comment

its no medical condition i have had ample blood tests taken by numerous dr's just to make sure all my metal isnt infected blah. They scanned for everything cell counts everything i am 100% normal i asked my family dr back in PA about my gyno and he said just wait your yung and it will go away. My issues is i just moved dont want to go through all the bs to get setup with another family dr just for him to tell me wait it out... i just think it has something to do with me lifting hard for years and stopping over night because of my car accident is this possible they just kind of seemed to happen at the same time. thank you guys for your responses im just trying to give you all the info i have to make some hypothesis.

Comment

It's your mammary glands, blood won't show anything. Maybe just try to work on your pecs, maybe it's just fat sitting there -
            xamo
            Last edited by xamo; 02-09-2012, 06:17 PM.
            Ain't no use in lookin' down
            Ain't no discharge on the ground
            Ain't no use in lookin' back
            'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
            Ain't no use in feelin' blue
            'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

some ppl are prone to gyno without ever using AAS. try this http://www.gynecomastia.org/
              Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
                some ppl are prone to gyno without ever using AAS. try this http://www.gynecomastia.org/
                excellent link, bro! i like the fact you can ask an actual dr.
                Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Working...
                X