anxiety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anxiety

Guys please if you're ANXIOUS don't make a negative thread. Wait and relax. If its been long enough then seek help plenty of people here will help guide you through the APPROPRIATE steps so that you may receive whats yours. Thank you.

Originally posted by Abomb View Post
    Guys please if you're ANXIOUS don't make a negative thread. Wait and relax. If its been long enough then seek help plenty of people here will help guide you through the APPROPRIATE steps so that you may receive whats yours. Thank you.
    Hey bro I think some people think they're the only people in the world. Like jus cuz they order then they expect theirs to b at their doorstep in a week. I've never heard so many people complain about the shipping and how come no1s answering my emails? Wow! I've only been on here for a few weeks and everytime I look at new posts its always the same stuff. Inpatient is more like it

Comment

Exactly, the shipping process is out of their hands anyway. No point in making a negative thread that will be deleted once discovered.

Comment

Unless Naps is not responding in a timely manor and is not helping. Not sure why you want to create a thread? This forum is, as far as I can tell, for advice like any other forums.

Comment

If you guys don't want to make orders because you are scared about delivery, all the more for me . But yeh those threads do my head in.

Comment

Working...
          X