No announcement yet.

Convince me to start already!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have been useing 22guage i think and i believe 1".... i have been shooting in the glute is that pin good enough i see alot of you using 1-1/2????
    http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

yeah, you got it whiped now.....only gets easier...
      test

Comment

I was on hrt but dr was doing my shots. I decided to run a cycle and just had first shot myself. So being brand new I can say was easy and I really look forward to next one!

im doing test cyp 400-500 per week. not sure how much yet but will know soon! lol
        22g to draw, 25ga 1 to pin quad.
        Going to just rotate quads for now and pin 2x weekly but id like to order some 1.5s and try glutes myself.

It was so easy with a 25g. i do have some 29g 5/8 for my hcg.

Some tips, watch youtubes vids.
        get everything setup before hand, get swabs, open needle/syringe, even have a bandaid.
        when its time to pin just pin. I just went in slow and steady.
        I did leave pin in for like 30 secs, gently pressure after and a bit of a massage.

First day no pain but now its like tightness. I did some legs today so hope it helps.

If anyone reads this far, has anyone pinned a 29g 5/8 into delt. I know its super thin but I read some people doing delts with slin pins. I ask cause im thinking of pinning e3d and may want to rotate more then just quads. Or can a 1inch do glutes?

Comment

Working...
        X