middle eastern BBers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• middle eastern BBers

i love the look these guys achieve. they just look a little different than the boys from the states. the guys in EU seem to get a little harder and grainier than the guys from the US but the middle easterners seem to take the cake when it comes to lean, hard muscle. when i think of the conditioning i want to achieve, i think about guys like this...
    Attached Files
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Yes no doubt, they build some impressive dense muscle. Do you think its genetics or diet ?
    Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

thats a good question. i've "listened" to this conversation on other boards. some think they are willing to suffer more. some speculate that its genetics. some will say its heavier diuretic abuse or that they use less test. if i had to guess, i would think that part of it is genetic for sure. i'd have to see their cycles of course to comment on their drug use
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

its that desert heat! but yeah they do have a different kind of build but i would be curious on their drug regiment too

Comment

Wonder if they actually use tanning beds or sit outside and lay out on the sand. Lol

Comment

Working...
          X