Bed time meal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bed time meal

Two chicken breast, greens, 2 slices rye bread and vitamin water and then nighty night.
    Attached Files

nice. i don't sleep well with solid food, so i usually do a shake with about 50g fat from natty peanut butter or i do cottage cheese. both meals in the off season that is.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Well when u suck down t-3 it's easy. The fat burnershelp..

Comment

Are you meaning the brand Vitamin Water? Does it still have high fructose corn syrup in it? Was there a specific reason you chose that with your bedtime meal?

sam1976, I have to agree on the solid food. In the winter months I am always hungrier right before bed but still have a hard time with solids. How do you make your shake?

Comment

i also just do cottage cheese as well

Comment

I take Oat meal instant pack,Halibut broiled and bread slice.
            Diet Plans for Women

Comment

Yummy! I'm going to try some of what you guys eat before bed time. I usually take a nice Vanilla Bean protein shake. But changing it up to what ou guys eat before bed time ain't going to kill me. LOL
              Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Interesting combos for last meal.....Currently 4 weeks into my cutting diet I do 16 eggwhites and a heaping tablespoon all natural PB.

Comment

Can i just say how much i hate egg whites. i have been eating them forever!

Comment

Originally posted by lthiii View Post
                    Can i just say how much i hate egg whites. i have been eating them forever!
                    Can you tell me why do you hate white eggs???
                    cheap supplements

Comment

Im a big fan of breakfast food. Just recently stumbled across a recipe for "MANCAKES".

I put a 1/2 cup of cottage cheese in the blender with 1/3 cup of dried oats, 2 whole eggs, a bananna, some cinamon, a little vanilla extract, and a half scoop of whey. Blend it all up, then cook and eat it like pancakes. Its like an orgasm in my mouth everytime I eat it.
                      LittleNicky
                      Last edited by LittleNicky; 02-03-2011, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X