need some advice on clen cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some advice on clen cycle

Just placed a order for clen... going to use to try to get rid of these last few (15 to 20) lbs of fat I can't seem to get rid of.. its been a long journey but since march of 2012 till now I am down 85lbs from 310 to 225.. but have been stuck around there for awhile now.. I'm gonna run it in 2 weeks on 2 weeks off cycling up the dosage every 3 days be pending on how my body reacts... I'm looking for some advice on the best kind of diet to run with it... Also what kind supplements to run .. I put in a lot of work in the gym so don't think I'm just lazy looking for a easy way out... I know it takes Hard work and a good diet so any advice would be appreciated
    sigpic

Youre obviously going to want a low calorie, moderate protein, low carb, and as low as possible fat diet. Your macros will depend on your body at that time. Just dont expect to put on much muscle if any at all. You actually might even flatten out a bit to where you dont actually lose muscle, but they deflate because of the lack of carbs because they help hold water in your muscle tissue so you might actually look smaller than usual. Just a sacrifice we have to make to get where we want to be. Dont worry though, as long as your getting the proper nutrition, you will avoid catabolism and stay anabolic
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Yea I'm not really worried about gaining muscle.. I mean I don't really want to lose what I have gained.. but I can concentrate more on gains after I get this fat off... when you say low carb you don't mean like keto low do you?
      sigpic

Comment

This posting is marvelous and what a fantastic research that you have done.
        honey66
        Last edited by honey66; 01-25-2014, 03:31 AM.
        plagiarism checker

Comment

Working...
        X