Pretty basic cycle but a coule questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty basic cycle but a coule questions

This will be my 5th cycle, previous ones include Test E, Test P/Winny, Test E/Decca, Test P/Tren A/Winny

I am 29, 215 lbs at about 11%BF, I will be looking to put on about 20 lbs while keeping the waist and midsection toned and fit. Will be ordering in the next week or two.

Wk 1-14 Test E 625mg
    Wk 1-12 Decca 500mg
    Wk 8-14 Either Var@ 100mg/day or Winny@70mg/day
    Wk 1-20 Aromasin 12.5mg 2XWeek (adjust to E3D if needed) through PCT
    Wk 1-16 Caber .5 2XWeek

PCT:

The day after last Test E pin I will start HCG, 500iu ED for 10 days. Day after last HCG pin....

Clomid 50/50/25/25

In all my previous cycles I have used ADEX with no issues and it always worked just fine. However I have been reading a lot that the Aromasin is more beneficial especially during PCT so I have decided to use Aromasin this go around.

QUESTIONS: I have never included HCG in my previous cycles before. Is it administered using a regular needle that I use to pin everything else ? Also is there anything you would change or add to my PCT, I want to make sure the recovery is the smoothest yet and I keep most gains.

Thanks for reading

Hcg is more beneficial to use during a cycle than for pct but it can be done. I found it best to use insulin pins. Also, cut the caber back to .25 2x a week for a total of .5 per week
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

What would your recommendation be for the most beneficial use of the HCG? Also would you add anything to my pct or just stick with the clomid at 50/50/25/25 and aromasin 12.5 e3d. Thanks

Comment

250iu HCG 2x per week and no. Everything else looks fine to me
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Starting right away from week 1 up until pct with no breaks?

Comment

Originally posted by swanny34 View Post
            Starting right away from week 1 up until pct with no breaks?
            Yep.......

Comment

Go with the Var @ 100mg a day. Winny is used more for cut cycles.
              Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigpa View Post
                Go with the Var @ 100mg a day. Winny is used more for cut cycles.
                I agree. Var is what you want to go with over the winny.
                "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

I've always wanted to try Var but never have, mostly because of the price. What is your guys experience with Var? Do you feel it is worth the price? And can you get noticeable gains at a lower dose or is 100mg/day basically what it takes to get the most out of it. I see there is some GL Var currently on the Product of the Week, anyone familiar with that particularly brand.

Thanks guys

Comment

Ive heard good stuff about generic labs but don't ever go quality direct unless you want underdoses and falsified compounds.

VAR IMO is some amazing stuff. I started at 75mg and upped to 100mg and the difference was night and day. they gains are solid and the muscle pumps are absolutely insane. if I could afford it I would run var a lot more. vascularity was good and the pumps hurt. strength was also increased as well. id have to say of all the orals I have ran VAR is my fav.

jm2c
                    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Working...
                    X