Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test c, dbol, and equipoise cycle

How should I do this cycle?

If you take the oil out of the vials and soak a bunch of joints with it then smoke the joints you'll blow up like the hulk! Just make sure you get blonde bud and not green or you take the chance of turning green!lol
    Seriously dude you're going to have to give us a lot more info before anyone's going to be able to answer any question for you!

Comment

Exactly, you need to give us some information.

AGE, Height, weight, training, body fat. Hook us up with the details.

Comment

This isnt my first cycle to start off, its my fourth.

Height 5 10
        Weight: 205
        Bf% 12

My question is can I do dbol 5 days on and two days off, since im injecting test c at 500mg a week, and my second question is when should I start the equipoise after I finish dbol or now? This is going ti be a 15 week cycle. I eat right and my traing is great, just want to do this cycle right so I can get the results I want and keep most of my gains, this is my first week and ill post pics every week

Comment

I wasn't being a dick brother. You just didn't give us much to work with in that first post!lol You should start all this gear at the same time! Your main goal is to keep all your levels even and 5 on 2 off isn't keeping things level with the dbol! Don't do that! It would've been nice had you gave us the mg's you were running! Ideally EQ should be ran at 600mg's a week for a minimum of 16 weeks to get your best results with it! If I can help any further let me know!

Comment

20yo and 4 cycles eh? You shouldnt need to ask those questions if youve done your previous cycles correctly
            "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
              20yo and 4 cycles eh? You shouldnt need to ask those questions if youve done your previous cycles correctly
              You know I really didn't even notice the age!lol I did want to say you've ran 4 cycles and you don't know the answer to these basic questions you're asking?! I'll pay a little more attention next time!lol

Comment

Okay I know hoe to do cycles but my problem is I only have 60 tabs of dbol at 10mg each. I take 30 mg a day anf the thing is if I take them everyday ill only have like 2 and a half week supply. Ive been told though that since im takimg 500 mg of test that my levels will still stay high enough where not takimg dbol those two days wont hurt me. Is this true?

Comment

Hold off on doing the cycle till you have enough money to buy all your gear. These guys have given you great advice. Eq should be ran for atleast 16 weeks at 600mg a week. And ive never really heard of anyone doing 5on2off with dbol, or any oral like that. I would say if thats all you have than run it for the 2.5 weeks straight. Also what are you planning on doing for PCT and are you gonna run anything to control some of your sides related to estro during your cycle. These are the questions you should be asking. If you dont have all your gear to run it right, then dont run it at all. Its not a big deal, just wait a few months to get some more gear, then run it then. In the mean time keep asking questions and doing your research, keep training and keep eating right. Also what were your other 4 cycles....This may come off a little dickheadish but Im not sure you ran 4 cycles before, atleast not with any AAS. Someone who has ran 4 cycles correctly wouldnt have the questions you do. I have a feeling that some of you younger guys say that you've run previous cycles to not get blasted for your questions. Just be honest with people. This forum is great for knowledge if you give us all the information.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by big93 View Post
                    Okay I know hoe to do cycles but my problem is I only have 60 tabs of dbol at 10mg each. I take 30 mg a day anf the thing is if I take them everyday ill only have like 2 and a half week supply. Ive been told though that since im takimg 500 mg of test that my levels will still stay high enough where not takimg dbol those two days wont hurt me. Is this true?
                    No. The half life of d bol is somewhere around 8 hours which means 8 hours after you take it, the mg levels of it in your blood will start to decrease so say you take your last pill for the day at 4pm friday (i dont know when u really will take it, im just giving an example), the levels of d bol in your blood will start to decrease by 12am. And completely gone by prob around 4am sat (just estimating here). Catch my drift?
                    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Sorry kid u r way to young to get any help from me ur 20 u r still full of natural test u should not b on gear

Comment

Originally posted by c-monster View Post
                        Sorry kid u r way to young to get any help from me ur 20 u r still full of natural test u should not b on gear
                        Well at age 20 with four cycles already, I'd say he started at 18? His test levels are probably fucked up, especially since I don't see him talking about PCT at all, and he probably doesn't even have the money to buy proper PCT since he can't even afford 2 weeks of dbol.

Comment

Working...
                        X