Andromix and Prop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andromix and Prop

I am just getting back into it....just got out of prison from doin 4 yrs in NJ....I got 100ml of Prop and 100ml of Andromix coming....im looking to get back to where i was 4 yrs ago...i was running 1000mg of test and 400mg of tren ace before i was locked up....im thinking doing 450mg a week of andromix and 300mg a week of prop to get back into it.....what do we think fellas?

i forgot to add that im like 255lbs now with 18% bf i put a lot of weight on from doin those 4yrs with a lot of heavy lifting and eating the absolute best i could in there.

Comment

Sounds good if you know what youre doing
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

yea bro ive used many diff types of gear...im just a little hesitant about the fact that 450mg a wk of andro only brings 150mg of tren...i have no experience with masteron

Comment

Well u have to measure each compound separately with a mix like andro. So 7ml of a mix a week actually comes out to 350mg tren. Thats 1ml every day
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

yea but im only doin the andro EOD along with the prop EOD

Comment

so that only comes out to 150 mg a week of tren and 150 of masteron

Comment

Well if youre going eod go with 1.5ml ang get 75mg of each per pin

Comment

got my andromix and prop yesterday it only took 6 days from the date of ship....but they shorted me 1 bottle of andro and they said that will get shipped out to me immediately...i started the gear today

Comment

So how did this cycle turn out?

Comment

Working...
                    X