Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Test c/eq/tren ace/drol lean bulk cycle!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test c/eq/tren ace/drol lean bulk cycle!!

hello guyz i plan my cycle and i am about to get tren A/ test c / eq / Abombs...also here is my cycle plan to discuss...

16-18 hcg 1500iu x3/week ( or maybe will put hcg into the cycle 250iu 2xweek
    1-18 aromasin 12.5mg ED (maybe bump to 25 if need) caber on hands
    1-16 test c 500mg (maybe i go to 750 mg it will depend on how tren will react)
    1-16 EQ 600mg
    1-12 or 14 tren ace 100mg eod
    1-5 abombs 50-100mg
    pct: clomid 150/100/50/50 and aromasin 4 weeks at 12.5mg ED or maybe 25mg it will depend on how i will be

...about my cycle history and stats now i am 24 yo 170 cm and 79kg around 11%bf my target with this cycle is lean bulk up!!also i have make 3 cycles before...test e/dbol - test e/eq/dbol - test prop/mast prop/tren ace/oral winny and i workout 4 times / week...so guyz i acept any critism into the post positive and negative off course... and i want also your opinion on my test c total mount i think i will keep it 500 near to tren or i have to go it into 750mg?also maybe i will drop some mast E at 400mg the last 10-12 weeks...
    sigpic

Don't worry about the mast E for 2 weeks- waste of gear IMO

Why so heavy on the aromasin? That's pretty strong stuff I'd go 12.5 EOD or maybe 2x a week but that's just me.

Your test @ 500 should be fine. A bump to 750 is more than a bump it's a big change so maybe stick to 1.25cc x2 a week for a cycle or two and then bump to 750. This is only your forth cycle and in my personal opinion based on my personal experience- you prob could have run test only cycles with a kick start for your first 3 cycles and still had plenty of gains. It's a marathon not a sprint my friend.

-Nature
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

hey bro,maybe i will put finaly masteron into all my cycle and run tren longer so i will keep sides down too like tren dick etc..i used again tren/mast combination and i got very well there so i will put them together again...as for aromasin i bloat enough easy mate and put up much water so i have to keep aromasin at 12.5mg ED...also for the test i will not use 750 i will keep it 500...also for the previous cycles mate i think i folowed the dosage protocol for begginer i never got up..here are my cycles:
      test e/dbol - 500mg/40mg
      test e/eq/dbol - 500mg/600mg/40mg
      trest prop/tren ace/mast prop + winny oral(kick off) - 100mg/100mg/100mg/50mg
      an then now i will keep test again 500 mg there...
      sigpic

Comment

Id say if u are running mast run it the entire cycle. All else looks good.

Aromasin looks good- we all react did that's why I asked- some may take the same dose and kill gains and have estrogen crash- you know ur body but nonetheless still wanted to ask.

I think you are making a good desicion by keeping test at 500. Save the 750 for a couple cycles down the road and when you do go 750- try and let it be a test only cycle with kickstart so you can see how you react- at that point you will have to re dial in your AI so just keep that in mind

Looks like a good cycle

-Nature
        "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

Comment

i will keep the mast into all my cycle mate into 400mg dose...also for the test i will have that in my mind bro ..into the first time i shooted test i started without AI and during the cycle i puted the AI inside to control the bloat so it seemed at 12.5mg i was prety good!!!also i used 25 mg aromasin into the test/tren/mast into the summer cycle as sam said to me and i didnt get any crash etc i was responding well there too and i spened most of my pct at 25mg aroma and i didnt notice any sides or loss etc i was good ...thanks for supporting nature!! also have you used any aboms???should i use them for 5-6 weeks? and how about 100mg i have to try them like the last 2 weeks you thing>>
          sigpic

Comment

here is my final plan:
            so here is my final plan:
            1-18 aromasin 12.5mg ED caber on hands
            1-16 test c 500mg (maybe i go to 750 mg it will depend on how tren will react)
            1-16 EQ 600mg
            1-16 masteron E 400mg
            1-18 tren A 100mg EOD
            1-18 HCG 500iu/week
            1-10 anadrol 75mg and 16-18 20mg superdrol
            tsek0s
            Last edited by tsek0s; 10-23-2013, 08:52 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

I would just add that u should keep an eye on ur BP (All AAS can raise BP+RBC but Tren and especial Anadrol will).
              IMO - 50 mg Abombs shld be good (10wks is a little long).
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

i will always check and support my BP mate because from my nature i have increased BP...i will start abombs at 50mg and then i will go to 75mg and of course i will use liver support all the weeks of the cycle...
                sigpic

Comment

I was just about to comment but ODB beat me to it. That is a lot of oral to run for such a long time. Seems like you are really pushing the envelope with the AAS considering this is only your 4th cycle. I think you were on the right track with your original schedule of weeks 1-5 abomb. You are going to do what your going to do but since this is cycle #4, I don't believe you are leaving a whole lot of room for improvement for cycle #5 and so on. You are on your way to maxing out your gear and it's so soon.

AAS is a marathon not a sprint brother- JM2C

-Nature

Comment

Deff back those a bombs down to no more than 6 weeks at the max. And go e3d on the aromasin. Mast will act as an AI So u wont need that much aromasin. If u NEED that much, i feel sorry for you. Aromasin should not be run ed. Eod at the most is plenty, and when u throw mast into the mix, u dont even need it that much. Caber will be more important for this cycle. I would rather see u back off the aro and just run the caber, it cant hurt. I never understood why anyone would just have caber laying around WAITING for sides from 19-nors. JUST PREVENT THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE. It wont hurt your gains
                    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

aromasin will go eod and i will check how it goes to reduse it to e3d when masteron kicks in mate...and i will put the caber x2/week monday/thurs...i just keep much water on very easy thats why i used that way the aromasin...
                      sigpic

Comment

seems its gonna be a great run...i am 8 days into the cycle and i am up about 2.5kgs already i will try to get the more i can the 1st 8 weeks of cycle and the rest 10 i will work my gains even harder to get the best results... btw all my run is from the UGFREAK this time....
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X