BP Danabol 10mg tabs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BP Danabol 10mg tabs.

Hello guys I am curious has anyone else tried these i am on day 13 now at a pretty high dose and so far nothing not one fricking pound any ideas maybe give it another week but correct me if i am wrong isnt it supposed to kick in within a week? or atleast gain some sort of water weight or get a better pump or something?

Give it another week. What are you running with it?
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

alright i sure hope theyr legit man i bought a lot of them so if they are fake im out alot of money and im currently running Test E , Deca , Tren E my friend has ran dbol a few times now and said i should atleast get some sort of a weight gain by now is this usuall?

Comment

What is your diet like? Lay out your macros and how many cals you are eating. What other compounds are you running? Be as specific as you can so we can help you you out
        "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Okay I can assure my diet is pretty spot on I am bulking so my calories are a little high i eat 8 meals a day 2 days a week i eat a buffet to get extra calories but my meals consist of chicken , rice , sweet potato , white potato , brown rice , 2 of those meals are red meat meals steak or pork chop then if im hungry i will throw in 3 sirloin burgers before i go to sleep to get those extra calories i have a very hard time gaining fat which is anoying so i have to over eat a little more than usuall im 241 lbs 6'0 10% Bodyfat at the moment the danabol came packaged in a 20 count aluminum foil plastic type pack and i have not seen anything yet so im questioning i they are real.

Comment

Looks like you are doing well with diet. Keep that up. As far as your gear- im guessing it's not legit. I feel dbol within first week of use @ 25 mg off days and 40mg on days that i train.

Where did you get your gear?

Try napsgear if you have not already- they are legit.

Geneza pharmaceuticals has not let me down yet- most people here would agree that GP is the way to go- most of the other UGL don't get near as good of review as GP.

Go with GP you won't be sorry.

- Nature
            "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Ive used BP danabol also and didnt gain much of anything from it. I wouldnt recommend BP products to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith2002 View Post
                Ive used BP danabol also and didnt gain much of anything from it. I wouldnt recommend BP products to anyone.
                I tried BP Winny and Dbol a while ago and both were bunk. Luckily I didn't buy a lot so it wasn't to painful of a financial loss. Geneza makes great products. I also recommend them.

Comment

Once again, quit fucking with those bullshit UGL's, spend a few extra dollars and get legit shit. GP has always been the way to go. No need to cut corners on shit your going to be putting into your body
                  "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Are you talking Balkan Pharmaceuticals?
                    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Working...
                    X