Naps Review By a Senior Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps Review By a Senior Member

Okay due to a recent post that I read about Naps I thought it time to write this review.

Now I want to start by saying that I now have 5 successful orders with Naps and I have been very happy with the service that I have been provided. T/A has always been as they said it would be.

Except this one time!! Now I know that most people are always looking for the negative in everything. Something to say " I knew it " about.

Well let me see if I can explain what happened without breaking any rules. So I put in an order and as usual they picked funds up quickly. 2-3 days later says it was shipped. So I check for tracking after about a week still not there so no panic I contact customer support and was told to check back after 15 days. No problem. I wait and check again and still not available.

So I put in a ticket explain that I need it and was told they seem to not have one at this time to give it another week. So I do and still nothing. Things have not came and still no tracking. Well by this time package is not long from being past due date.

So I follow up on my ticket and was told no worries if it has not shown up in xx amount of days and no letter of seizure then put in a ticket for reship.

Well after said time nothing so I do what was ask. They sent a reply saying it would have to be approved to give it a few days. After a few days got email saying it was approved and they would immediately reship.

Two days later it went out and just like clock work it came.

Now here is the big thing about it all. I never expected it not to be taken care of. Matter fact I put in another order while all this was going on to take advantage of POW and never once thought about the one that has not came yet so I should not put in another.

Bottom line is this Naps always comes through!!! Period! You do not have to worry.

Be kind and act like you got some sense and it will be handled by them.
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

I maybe different than most but I have never even tracked a package that they've sent me other than on the shipping chart they supply. When I finally got around to ordering for myself it was after I went in with a couple of friends on a few of different orders that were shipped to one of the friends and the orders ALWAYS came. I got to a point where I was ready and they weren't so I either had to wait or I had to do it myself but by this time I didn't see a need to track it with a postal code. Like BigPa with the exception that I have several more solo orders than him and several with my boys and have never not got what I ordered. I also have never ran out of days on the shipping chart supplied by them before I got any of the orders. I do know it can happen but I also know these guys have 100% of my faith that I'll get what I pay for. Just my two cents on the matter.

Comment

manonmac1 I wrote this review hoping to calm some of the noobs nerves. Naps is on point and G2G.
      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

I realize that and I was trying to add to the calming. If that's possible.lol I figured it wouldn't hurt to have another one of us chime in with some reinforcement to your point that they are 100% legit and G2G and always take care of business!

Comment

Originally posted by manonmac1 View Post
          I realize that and I was trying to add to the calming. If that's possible.lol I figured it wouldn't hurt to have another one of us chime in with some reinforcement to your point that they are 100% legit and G2G and always take care of business!
          I agree thanks.
          Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

If bigpa says not to worry don't worry like he said Naps will take care of it

Comment

I might recall there is one location packages are shipped that regular mail does not come with a Tracking Number, No need Puff and Huff i am sure Naps will take care of it.

Comment

So what should I do if I get a seizure letter? I have to obviously pick a new place to ship my product but does anyone have advise about this issue. I can send it to a couple different addresses that are family but they all live right next to me so I'm worried they flag? I appreciate any info, and i need to get this order back out asap.

Comment

Working...
                X