Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATE:

Day 4:

I can definitely feel the dbol kicking in today! Pumps were pretty damn legit today. I noticed a boost in strength as well. Appetite is on the rise.
    I can feel myself wanting to go heavier with everything, but I'm keeping that in check. Pacing myself to avoid injury. If day 4 feels like this - I have high hopes as I get a few weeks into this one started shoulder rehab yesterday. It's feeling better already.

Talk soon, fellas!
    STAY GOLD

Comment

UPDATE: day 6 - injection #2

Very smooth injection today. No PIP at all. Hit the left glute.

Workout was phenomenal! Starting to feel strong. I always write my lifts out a week in advance and take solid notes in weight, sets & reps used. Looking back over my notes to make sure I'm not overdoing it as far as weight goes. Wanna stay healthy and strong without injury. All weights went up today. Very big pumps. Feeling way bigger than I actually am. Haha.

Weight has gone from 178lbs to 185lbs as of this morning. Averaging between 4 - 5,000 cals a day as best I can. Hard to eat that much food for me. Anyway - feeling great as of now!
      STAY GOLD

Comment

UPDATE: day #7

It's been only one week, and all I can say is "FUCKIN A!"
        STAY GOLD

Comment

UPDATE: day 7 - injection 3

Feeling very thick. Feeling quite strong. This early in the cycle I'm gonna credit the dbol with this. So far so good. Really liking this injected in right glute today. Am considering just alternating glute sides throughout, but may move to thighs at some point. I wanna avoid shoulders this time. Last test E cycle I did I shot shoulders and thighs only and my shoulders and back broke out badly. Though this time I'm running an AI which I didn't last time - could have been the problem. Woke up yesterday with a terrible pain in my left knee! Fucking HURT!! Still hurts... I can think if nothing that I did to it. Just woke up and BAM! This morning around 6am I got outta bed and the pain literally made me naseous.

Pain wearing off I hit the gym anyway. Avoided leg work besides a few sets of calves. All in all - feeling strong
          STAY GOLD

Comment

Still nursing this weird ass knee pain and a tweaked AC joint but my workouts are still pretty damn solid considering. Eating lots. Piling in the proteins as much as possible. So hard to eat THAT much protein rich foods. Get full pretty fast. Appetite is still in the rise though.
            STAY GOLD

Comment

Weighed in at 187.6lbs today. 12 lbs up
              STAY GOLD

Comment

Progress pic...

Alrighty, fellas - so far
                Attached Files
                STAY GOLD

Comment

Well it's official - I need a couple rest days. Haha. I seriously destroyed it this week. Funny cause no matter how tired I get my muscles just keep fuckin going. Love it, but I could potentially fuck myself up with some injuries if I don't pay attention to logic.
                  STAY GOLD

Comment

did you run any hcg in this cycle I am going to run similar cycle

Comment

good results by the way!

Comment

Originally posted by streetglide20 View Post
                        did you run any hcg in this cycle I am going to run similar cycle
                        No HCG, Street. I'll be giving it a go in my next cycle though, man. Let me know what ya decide! I'm curious. And thanks, buddy! I'm workin on it
                        STAY GOLD

Comment

UPDATE: injection #5

Pins have been very successful. My wife is a masters degreed nurse so I've learned a lot over the years about proper procedures when it comes to this. Though I have been shooting glutes exclusively so far which seems to be an "outdated" injection site in the medical community these days. Cyp seems to be much smoother than enth which is what I used last cycle. Plus I switched to 23g instead of 25g pins which I believe has made a positive difference in the administration of the oils. Recommended to all who are using anything smaller than a 23g.

I just came off two days rest and I must say that today was without a doubt my very best lift to date during this cycle. Strength - concentration - motivation - all were on point today. My pumps were so hard I literally hurt! (In a great way).

All good, guys! So far this is the best cycle I've ever done honestly. Plus the quality of gear is outstanding! Thanks, Unc!
                          Last edited by ADONIS; 10-01-2013, 01:24 AM.
                          STAY GOLD

Comment

Still following bro and liking how this is going for you. Keep it up!
                            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Right on, Bigpa! Thanks buddy
                              STAY GOLD

Comment

QUESTION:

Thinking of going directly into a cut after this cycle is done. Just to get a head start in my planning here's what I'm thinking as of now.

500mg's Cyp weekly
                                50mg's winstrol (oral) ED for 6 - 8 weeks
                                Clen & T3

My real question here is about the Clen & T3 along with my Test Cyp and Winstrol. Any suggestions or positive & negatives? I've never run Clen or T3. Guidance is needed..
                                STAY GOLD

Comment

Working...
                                X