Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by MZfreaky View Post
    OK Guys, thank you so much for your honesty and time. AAS is truly tempting, and I guess it took over my mind - Ive been reading a lot recently trying to learn as much as possible. But I will do as you suggested and will update you in another season/ 3 months about the progress that I'll be accomplishing naturally.

Yes it deffinately is tempting but youll be thanking us in the long run. Youre making a very wise decision my friend. Good luck getting where you want to be. Dont forget though, we can help u with other things ither than AAS. If u have any questions about diet, training, etc, just ask bud
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Same here as with Alex not going to tell you it is okay to do AAS now. At 19 you can eat like a freak and train hard and blow up without it. Good luck.
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

OK Guys, thank you so much for your honesty and time. AAS is truly tempting, and I guess it took over my mind - Ive been reading a lot recently trying to learn as much as possible. But I will do as you suggested and will update you in another season/ 3 months about the progress that I'll be accomplishing naturally.
    WOW! A kid with brains... WTF... You need to date my daughter. This is a rare find. Pleased to meet you.
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Thank you guys for your support, yes I will definitely follow up with advises about diet and nutrition as well in couple of days or so. And for Time Bandit, pleased to meet you as well, unfortunately you are located in NC so yea :P

Quote Originally Posted by Time Bandit View Post
    WOW! A kid with brains... WTF... You need to date my daughter. This is a rare find. Pleased to meet you.
    Okay a couple questions before you get to date my boys daughter.

1. Do you have a job?
    2. Do you make a lot of money at said job?
    3. Are you cool with buying her dad (which is TB) at least one cycle of his choice a year?

If so from NY to NC is not to far LOL
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Thank you guys for your support, yes I will definitely follow up with advises about diet and nutrition as well in couple of days or so. And for Time Bandit, pleased to meet you as well, unfortunately you are located in NC so yea :P
    Now I know why he has brains.. He's a fellow NY'er... Once again I like this kid. And yes.. Ill take one cycle every Christmas. You can come by my house any time.
    LMAO!

This is hilarious, well Im a college student as you can figure from my age. I do drive a very nice car (possibly only 3 other cars on campus like mine) that is provided to me by my parents as long everything else. I will be starting a job soon, however my parents aren't a fan of me being distracted by job - they would prefer that I would perform academically well and enjoy my age as well (within logical limits of course). As for the cycle (Time Bandit), we could arrange something I guess around Christmas if all goes well with me.

This is hilarious, well Im a college student as you can figure from my age. I do drive a very nice car (possibly only 3 other cars on campus like mine) that is provided to me by my parents as long everything else. I will be starting a job soon, however my parents aren't a fan of me being distracted by job - they would prefer that I would perform academically well and enjoy my age as well (within logical limits of course). As for the cycle (Time Bandit), we could arrange something I guess around Christmas if all goes well with me.
    Hmmmmmmmmmm... Funny thing here. I my daughter in starting out next year at Chapel Hill. She is going for MD. Will see you Christmas

19 years old shit ur a kid full of testosterone hit the weights hard get on a good diet u will get there throw in some creatine and protein