Couple of simple questions by a noob.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of simple questions by a noob.

Im little over 6 ft with 180 lbs, I started working out nonstop several months ago, I do notice difference is my arms, legs, forarms, traps. However Im lacking on shoulders, abs, and big time on chest.
    I really would like to lose some of the fat I have, I have been eating a lot, not perfectly dieting but way better than before trying to gain muscle weight, but it seems I ended up gaining random weight overall. Im 192 lbs now, still looking slim overall but my gut is getting really bigger, and around the kidneys/hip area starting to thicken. On top of that working out a lot has made me very sexually active non stop almost everyday for a while and I suddenly crashed, and been down there for almost 3 weeks now.

Long story short, I was thinking about Anavar, very mild and might help me lose a bit of fast and gain slight mass, I just need a jumpstart per say. 2nd, Im TRULY worried about how my sexual desires suddenly disappeared to a point that I cant perform at all, not even get it up that well. Im not sure what happened, possibly getting very active on a daily basis for over 2 weeks caused this? Do I need to take test cyp ? If so - I need an advice on something mild that wont affect me from an anabolic point of view and just a jumpstart so my body then later keeps doing its job. Anything else other then Test to increase sexual performance?

How old are you?
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Dude, at this stage I wouldn't look into anabolics, you should really have a good diet down pat, do you know how many calories a day you intake?
      Remember the gear is only as good as your training and more importantly if your nutrition is down pat..

As far as sexual side of things go, you haven't just worn yourself out? If your desires etc drop right out maybe its something your personal doctor could help you with?

Just a lil food for thought anyway mate.

Comment

Go see ur Doc + get bloods done.
        AAS r not a jump start they shut u off - PCT is the jumpstart.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Couple misconceptions you have.

First, AAS won't help you lose weight. Essentially when you are on a low calorie diet, they will help to maintain lean muscle, and you will be burning primarily fat. And when you're trying to gain, you're eating more than your threshold, so you'll naturally gain fat too. Just the name of the game.

Any type of AAS will shut your natural system down no matter how mild the compound. After your first day of whether it be Drol or Var, your system starts to shut down because you're providing hormones in an abundance form a different source. If you feel like it's a hormonal issue, get blood work done by your doc.

Comment

Brother welcome! Now tell us your age. We like to know these simple things first before we give advise.
            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Sorry for late reply, Im 19. I have changed a bit as of working out, you can see very noticeable change, shirts got tighter, legs and arms thicker, im lacking with chest and shoulders. However when I flex I say " wow not bad ", but when im not flexing, and no clothes, not much difference other than the traps.My traps are always noticeably inflated, with or without flexing ( I guess I did something right there :P ). Im looking forward to buy a bundle of BSN products that's what my friend recommended, a bit pricey but he said its worth it, he is the same person that he recommended Anavar.

Comment

Originally posted by MZfreaky View Post
                Sorry for late reply, Im 19. I have changed a bit as of working out, you can see very noticeable change, shirts got tighter, legs and arms thicker, im lacking with chest and shoulders. However when I flex I say " wow not bad ", but when im not flexing, and no clothes, not much difference other than the traps.My traps are always noticeably inflated, with or without flexing ( I guess I did something right there :P ). Im looking forward to buy a bundle of BSN products that's what my friend recommended, a bit pricey but he said its worth it, he is the same person that he recommended Anavar.
                Not trying to be a dick bro but im cant help u. Youre way too young to touch this stuff. There is so much u can accomplish at your age naturally with the right diet and training principles. Im not going to give you any advice on how to run gear because u dont need it
                "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I said this on anthor page.. These guys are going to burn up a good thing.
                  Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

OK Guys, thank you so much for your honesty and time. AAS is truly tempting, and I guess it took over my mind - Ive been reading a lot recently trying to learn as much as possible. But I will do as you suggested and will update you in another season/ 3 months about the progress that I'll be accomplishing naturally.

Comment

OK Guys, thank you so much for your honesty and time. AAS is truly tempting, and I guess it took over my mind - Ive been reading a lot recently trying to learn as much as possible. But I will do as you suggested and will update you in another season/ 3 months about the progress that I'll be accomplishing naturally.

Yes it deffinately is tempting but youll be thanking us in the long run. Youre making a very wise decision my friend. Good luck getting where you want to be. Dont forget though, we can help u with other things ither than AAS. If u have any questions about diet, training, etc, just ask bud

Comment

Same here as with Alex not going to tell you it is okay to do AAS now. At 19 you can eat like a freak and train hard and blow up without it. Good luck.
                        Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

WOW! A kid with brains... WTF... You need to date my daughter. This is a rare find. Pleased to meet you.
                          Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Thank you guys for your support, yes I will definitely follow up with advises about diet and nutrition as well in couple of days or so. And for Time Bandit, pleased to meet you as well, unfortunately you are located in NC so yea :P

Comment

Originally posted by Time Bandit View Post
                              WOW! A kid with brains... WTF... You need to date my daughter. This is a rare find. Pleased to meet you.
                              Okay a couple questions before you get to date my boys daughter.

1. Do you have a job?
                              2. Do you make a lot of money at said job?
                              3. Are you cool with buying her dad (which is TB) at least one cycle of his choice a year?

If so from NY to NC is not to far LOL
                              Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Working...
                              X