Looking To run my first cycle from NapsGear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking To run my first cycle from NapsGear

currently looking to run first cycle. been training for 6 years now. right now Im only taking 200mg of test cypionate every two weeks due to imbalance test. no big deal.. any advice or thoughts would be great!...
    Thanks

its always ideal to run your first cycle with test alone as you have to explore your body and see how it responds to it. Whats your diet? as in the end it comes down to diet

Comment

personally im a pro at writing cycles if you pm me and want me to write a cycle for you I would love to help you reach your goals.I have a site and have been in the ganme for 14yrs.hope to hear from you.

Comment

If your a pro brother, post it here for him, so we all can see what a pro thinks is a good cycle????
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

first cycle I would order the geneza products from naps and get 400mg/ml test take for 10 wks get arimidex .5 eod and take t-bol for 6 wks at 40mgs a day then for pct nolva 40mgs 2 wks 20mgs 2wks and if you want you can also add hcg at 500iu's every 5 days through your cycle and through the two wks you wait to take your nolvadex stop taking the arimidex when you start your nolvadex. mr big nice to meet you in your opinion is this a good starter for him

Comment

I smell a Smurf
            Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

whats a smurf if you don't mind me asking

Comment

time bandit let a newbie no some of the slang on this forum whats a smurf is it good or bad

Comment

Stand by and Ill let ya know
                  Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Time Bandit View Post
                    I smell a Smurf
                    Me too!! And the answer to your question southfla on what a smurf is my dawg TB will let you know soon.
                    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Im currently doing my first cycle with test e for 12 weeks at 500mg a week split into 2 injections. This seems to be a very common first cycle. Im no expert but I have done my research. As far as Naps goes, they rock. I was stunned with the quality of service. I've had some friends have bad experiences elsewhere and nobody I know, including myself, have ever had an issue with naps. Their product of the week feature is pretty nifty also if you ever wanna stock some gear up for future cycles.
                      sigpicKCCO

Comment

Originally posted by southfla View Post
                        personally im a pro at writing cycles if you pm me and want me to write a cycle for you i would love to help you reach your goals.i have a site and have been in the ganme for 14yrs.hope to hear from you.
                        please, no one listen to this guy. He was banned about a month ago for spamming members to use his website. This is not allowed here. He went by the name 'bigmurph' we busted him before that for posting up fake pictures of a girl he claimed was his girlfriend. Still waiting for the proof that she really was your girl.. Nice try though. You aint a pro, and you aint a pro at writing cycles.. Have a nice day.. Your banned!

Comment

Working...
                        X