Naps - review on service and products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps - review on service and products

Hey guys, as I am placing my 7th order in 5 years, I thought I should share with other people what I think about the service at Naps and their product quality.

Some background:
    I travel between the US and Asia, and to be honest, in certain parts of Asia the price of steroids are 3~4 times that of the price at Naps. I was home in Asia (sorry not naming the country) and approached several sources, but the price really put me off. Imagine ~$150 per 10mL vial of Test C (Though claimed to be 300mg/mL+. No way to certify that unless I plug it into my HPLC at work).

Review on Services:
    This is the one reason I choose Napsgear. The first time I ordered I was still living in a college dorm and I had it sent to my front desk. To do that I had to use my real ID while order and shipping. I was also new to the states and going to a bank, sending money through Western Union and being asked questions was not fun. Anyway, the product arrived within 3 weeks on the dot (I was checking my email notifications for package arrival), and I was super thrilled that the package was very plain with no signs whatsoever if it contained steroids and drugs.
    The second and third orders were similar without much problems. One thing I really need to mention is my third order was delayed by a week, and I got a 25% off coupon for my next order (see below)!

The fourth order had some problems: IT GOT CONFISCATED BY THE CUSTOMS. It was an order of over $1500 (well, I also ordered for my roommates then) and it was not a small package.
    The one thing I really loved about Naps is once I saw that my package was intercepted, I contacted their customer support, and they agreed to re-send it either to a new address still guaranteeing re-mailing if it gets confiscated, or to the same address without the mentioned guarantee. I got my package in 2 weeks at another address, and I was so relieved when I finally got my juice ! This is the one thing that makes me a fan of Naps.

Review on Payment Methods:
    As mentioned before I started my journey with Naps using Western Union. Basically the wiring process takes around 10 minutes max at the counter and once you put in the MTCN the approval takes about 1 day provided its not a weekend or something.
    I have not used Moneygram / Sigue Coinstar.
    To date I still use Western Union for faster transactions (gets approved on Naps in 1-2 days), but recently I think their "Wallet" bank wire transfer function has sped up significantly.
    The first time I ordered through Wallet my wire didn't go in for two weeks. This time, the wire took a weekend. It may be because that the banks has established a certain wiring connection between my account and their account? I have no clue, but it is a very much welcomed improvement. (Andddd you get bonus cash by using the wallet function, and you don't even have to leave your house to do the wire!)

Review on Products:
    First things first - this is not a scientific review on products, just my personal experience:
    I have stuck with GP products mostly, but have also tried QDL and Genshi. To be honest, with consistent dieting and workout routine, GP products are quite a bit better than the other lab products sold on Naps in terms of gains I got in the cycle.
    I haven't injected any of the products into an HPLC (I have two of those at work, but well, I don't want to risk anything ), but I have injected plenty into myself and from that I can say GP stuff are legit (I have tried Test C, Test E, Tren Acetate, Winny, Stan, Dbol, Bold, and they work like a charm).

That's it! I know I'm a new member here so hello guys!
    If you guys have any advice / questions I will be more than happy to answer !

Welcome to the board. The only thing I have to add is a list of the rules.

1. No discussion of ordering/receiving AAS in the countries where its illegal to do so.
    2. No discussion of mail and mail couriers.
    3. No discussion of WU, MG or any other payment methods.
    4. NO T/A TALK!! And this also means that I don't want to see you posting "My package came in 8 days or 2 weeks." etc.
    5. Dont post when you ordered and when it shipped be smart.
    6. Have an issue bring it up with Teamnaps the rep for this section.
    7. No discussion of packaging methods.

You can find another set also but this set is listed at the top of the naps section that you posted this review under and I figured I'd bring them to your attention as it seems like you missed them before making this review and may want to go back and edit accordingly.

Comment

Brother Kwalker.. Welcome to the boards and edit your post. Go to the advanced settings and take it from there.. Please.. We love Naps but don't want to damage
      a good thing.

Again WELCOME.. And good to see ya here.
      Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
      X