Tren Somnia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren Somnia

I hate this shit! I haven't slept a night in 2 weeks now. I'll finally fall asleep most nights or I should say mornings. 4:00-5:00-6:00. Thank God I'm retired. What do any of you guys do to make sure you can sleep at night?

Ambien, Valium, ceiling fans, and more fans pointing right at me. I think I can only run tren in the winter months...
    sigpic
    NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

The more I read about Tren the more I say NO to Tren...
      Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

I have gone weeks with out sleeping also on Tren. Little cat naps here and there thats all. Just part of doing Tren

Comment

TB, its definitely a double edge sword. I love the way I feel on it. When I get in the gym on tren its like a i got a different gear that I didn't know I had. Stamina aggression and strength are all off the charts right now. I just can't sleep normal and when I do finally sleep I wake up needing a shower. I do end up getting rest but I don't like sleeping till 1:00 or 2:00 in the afternoon to get it. I tried the melatonin and sleep pattern remained the same but with some wicked ass dreams. Benzos like Xanax and Valium don't agree with me or maybe they agree with me to much. It's the same with pain pills. I don't get tired I get crunk up. So I stay away from both as much as possible. I guess I'll be checking into ambein or some other perscription sleep aid if things don't change soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Time Bandit View Post
            The more I read about Tren the more I say NO to Tren...
            Same here. Im actually planning out my next cycle with tren a in it for the first time. I understand the sides are different for everyone. Hopefully its nothing a little unisom cant fix

How many mgs are u taking manonmac1? Is it ace or enanthate?
            "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I'm on 300mg of Tren E a week. I started running Sust at 600mg a week then added Tren E at 300mg and Mast(200) at 300mg a week after 2 weeks on the Sust. All are GP products. It may seem weird to not start them all at once but I had some previous issues with a small knot and I couldn't run nolva to combat it if I was on the Tren. So I waited as a precaution only. Now after about 5 weeks on all three I haven't slept right the past two weeks. Don't get me wrong I feel like the trade off of sleeping till lunch or after most days for feeling and gaining like I am is worth it. But if I had to get up and go to work I'd be screwed and going on no sleep.
              manonmac1
              Last edited by manonmac1; 08-02-2013, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Is this the first time u used tren?
                "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Thats Tren
                  - u can try Sykofen (ketotifen) 1mg it puts me to sleep quick.
                  some of the OTC sleep aids r good also.
                  "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                    Is this the first time u used tren?
                    Nope. I've used Tren E and oral Tren before also. I did run it at a little lower of a dose last time. And yes I still had some sleepless nights then as well but they didn't start as quick as these.

Comment

I too am on 300mg of tren e and 450mg of test e. My body is sleeping I jusyt think my mind isn't. There are some nights were I fall right out and others were i toss and turn. Haven't really needed any slep aids yet but then again I'm only into my 3rd week, but I can agree with MANON I feel great when I'm at the gym strength is def. increasing. Lets see what the next few weeks hold in store.

Comment

how was the oral tren for you?

Comment

Working...
                        X