HELP - DBOL Intake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP - DBOL Intake

Alright I feel like a real dumb ass here, kicking my self hard right now.

3 weeks in of a 10 week cycle. Test, Deca, Dbol. The Dbol from where I ordered it from says take for the first 6 weeks. I misread what it said for the intake. "Take 4 orals an hour before workout out". Over read the "take 10 orals a day". I noticed after raising an eyebrow that I had what seemed to be a lot left after 3 weeks.

So the past 3 weeks I have been doing the following... My training split is 4 days on, 1 off, 1 on, 1 off. 7 day split. On training days I am taking 4 an hour prior. On off days I split the dosage up throughout the day.

Obviously starting tomorrow I will be upping the dosage to 10 a day. My question is what should I do after week 6 when I am suppose to be out of Dbol? Is it ok to keep taking it until I am out, or did I just fuck myself on this cycle?

27 age
    5'8
    178 lbs
    16 bf%

GP - Dbol - Methandienone 10mg

This is a great example of why you need to research what your doing be fore you do it. Is this your first cycle??? The D-Bol is 10mg's each and you want to take 10 ED?????? You'll be doing 100m'g's ED. STOP DO NOT DO THIS YOU WILL FUCK YOUR LIVER UP FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!! D-Bol is very toxic to the liver, the 4 you where taking is what you should be doing, any more than that and your putting a tremendous amount of stress on your liver. At the end of the 6 weeks STOP, again any longer than this will also put a tremendous amount of stress on your liver.
    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
    Chat Box Talk And Rules
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Take 3 pills an hour before workout and maybe 2 more 6 hours later. Being your first cycle you should be only taking 3-4 max per day. Listen to MrBig. You will mess your liver up real bad with what you are palning on doing. Even experinced bodybuilders dont take 10 pills per day.

Comment

Holy crap...

Comment

MEDIC.... Got a man going down... LOL! Best you get your self on a transplant list.
          Time Bandit
          Last edited by Time Bandit; 07-30-2013, 12:50 AM.
          Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Why is this guy pissing red

Comment

He also wants to know if it's okay to wash 100mg of dbol down with a fifth of Jack.

Comment

This is disturbing!! Now is it possible that you have 5mg Dbol? Does anybody know if they make them in 5mg dose? Bro all we need is someone to die or have major health problems and it get to the media!! We all know how they bash AAS use on every given chance.
                Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Awesome... Listen, the key is to get your skin as yellow as possible. Yellow is the new tan!!! You need to be pissing red, sweating bullets, and have the skin tone of sick elderly, Asian woman. Its the only way to know the juice is working...

PS... Why D-Bol? Everyone knows that your first cycle should be 50mg twice per day of anadrol, 25 mg twice per day of halotestin, and 300 mg of Tren Ace ED for 16 weeks. Eat 3 McDonalds pancake breakfasts for breakfast, 3 McDonalds Quarter Pounders (No Cheese of course) for lunch, and finish the night at Golden Corral... You pick it at the GC.

Grunt on every rep at the gym.... Make sure you are using more weight than anyone for every exercise... Form means nothing, swing that shit like a trapeze artist....
                  Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Haha alright I get it, I am an idiot. I was taking it right, and misread yesterday. I read "40mg of Methan 10 per day".. I saw that "10 per day" and freeked out. I should of read it again and again before freeking out and posting a stupid question. Maybe at least you guys got some humor out of it. I know I did from some of the replies.

Thanks for the help, and the "constructive criticism".. lol

Comment

Hey we are all grateful that you caught it.. And ya this can be a rough crowed at times but worth the beating. Live long , Learn , And get BIG.
                      Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                      X