Extreme Peptides - gone Bad ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme Peptides - gone Bad ?

Brothers it seems like Extreme Peptides has gone Bad.

Hit or miss with quality and or Junk - do better with another company.

I hear good news about Purchase Pep's and Cem Prod's - but I have not used em yet?
    "GYM + JUICE"

A member here turned me onto PP and it has been good . MT2 doing its thing, (darkening, morning wood too), and the clen seems to be good as well.

Comment

iv been using PP for over a year..they good and fast
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

OK I hope I don't screw my self by adding this name to the list but I use Purity Solutions. Great products and a list to choose from.
        Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

I also like purity..

Comment

Peptides companies seem to start off great then quality dries up ! i used to use mp research but they dont email back and iffy products i now use pp and so far so good he can be a piece of work tho

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
              Peptides companies seem to start off great then quality dries up ! i used to use mp research but they dont email back and iffy products i now use pp and so far so good he can be a piece of work tho
              Yep Big L found mp research and put in order and have been waiting for 3 weeks for them to email back LOL. No big deal. Their loss. I looked into PP but they got back to me and said they no longer carry caber. Oh well.
              Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Do you guys find the liquid and droppers to be as good as pill form? All the not for human consumption seems a little strange.

Comment

I'm not even sure mp is doing business anymore. Last I read on OLM is that he was busted. I've heard good things about aurapharm for things like dopamine agonists, and pct needs, but I have never used them.

Comment

Busted? That sucks!!
                    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by stallion View Post
                      I'm not even sure mp is doing business anymore. Last I read on OLM is that he was busted. I've heard good things about aurapharm for things like dopamine agonists, and pct needs, but I have never used them.
                      Yep. Mp got busted in a motel with lots of cash and hookers... I had just placed my first order two days prior... When I saw my status still hadnt been mailed out I googled it and found the news article about it... He refunded most everyones money though that I know of...

Comment

I did not know they had been popped. Put in an order for some caber and when they never got back to me I just moved on. Then come to find out that they got busted.
                        Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

I have made two orders in the past two months with purchase peptides. Good service, super fast shipping and prices are rediculous. Of course I always worry that some things are too good to be true, like buy one get one free peptides; but I've been taking them for a month and feel pretty good (then again, I'm taking a lot of crap, so who knows what the hell is making me feel what).

Comment

Originally posted by cmode44 View Post
                            I have made two orders in the past two months with purchase peptides. Good service, super fast shipping and prices are rediculous. Of course I always worry that some things are too good to be true, like buy one get one free peptides; but I've been taking them for a month and feel pretty good (then again, I'm taking a lot of crap, so who knows what the hell is making me feel what).
                            Without breaking rules what are you taking cmode44 I have been checking them out. The have great prices and 25%-30% off deals all the time. I just want to know what is working.
                            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

I don't think this rule breaking, our sponsor doesn't offer peptides.

Taking GHRP-2 and mod Grf 1-29. Also have tried their clen and nolvadex, seems pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                              X