No announcement yet.

Try to get rid of my fat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product should help, vitamin D is kind of low, chromium is 2 times too high, caffeine is at lowest thermogenic border... But it should do something, no wonders but something.... You will be cheaper if you run the D3, chromium and caffeine as standalones.

I take 2 times 200mcg chromiun ed, and 5000iu of D3 and some good multivitamins and all vitamin Bs 10x higher than recommended. For fat loss I expected great results with yohimbin hcl at 0.2mg/kg bodyweight on empty stomach 20-30mins before morning cardio.

Comment

Product should help, vitamin D is kind of low, chromium is 2 times too high, caffeine is at lowest thermogenic border... But it should do something, no wonders but something.... You will be cheaper if you run the D3, chromium and caffeine as standalones.

I take 2 times 200mcg chromiun ed, and 5000iu of D3 and some good multivitamins and all vitamin Bs 10x higher than recommended. For fat loss I expected great results with yohimbin hcl at 0.2mg/kg bodyweight on empty stomach 20-30mins before morning cardio.

Comment

123 are you refering to what i posted
        Originally posted by 123GetBigGER View Post

http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

Originally posted by BADSEED1976 View Post
          123 are you refering to what i posted
          Yes the lipofuze, if the supplement facts are correct.

Comment

Eat low fat foods, and high in protein. Exercise! exercise! exercise!

Comment

Is it necessary to take medications to get rid of fat? I did it successfully just by eating healthy foods.

Comment

http://prototypenutrition.com/ - NOT SURE IF THIS CO OR PRODUCTS WORK - SAW SOME GOOD REVIEWS - FAT BURNING SPRAYS?
                http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

Originally posted by BeauBody38 View Post
                  Is it necessary to take medications to get rid of fat? I did it successfully just by eating healthy foods.
                  No it's certainly not required. A clean meal plan and enough exercise (avg. 3 times per week) can do wonders. The only supplements I would recommend is protein and a daily multivitamin. But these are supplements and not really "medication".

Supplements help but you can certainly lose weight without them.
                  Muscle and Fitness Tips

Comment

Working...
                  X