What are Letrozole side effects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are Letrozole side effects?

Hey guys im cruising at a trt dose of 240 mg weekly and developed gyno. the gyno accelerated while on oral trenbolone. However My endocrinologist wouldn't prescribe me an aromatase inhibitor. He doesn't believe in ais in men. So I decided to get Liquid letrozole from a research site. Since starting my research
    my sex drive has gone down and erections are significantly weaker. Are these signs that the Letrozole is real and not fake. I've been on it for 15 days at 1.25mg ed then upped the dose to 2.5mg ed the past 10 days. Also am researching liquid pramipexole .5 mg ed. Any feedback or suggestions would be much appreciated.
    sigpic

Typical signs that the letro is working. Sounds like u got the real deal
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

joints will be sore soon as you will be bringing your estro too low
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I'm on Letro right now as well. It sounds like you have the proper side effects for this drug. My body has not been holding much water either. As ds222 mentioned, you will start to get sore joints. Mine started to get sore at about the 7 day mark on 2.5mg per day and by day 10 I had to cut the dose in half (due to the joint pain). I also added 10mg nolva to the 1.25mg of Letro and it seems to be working better than the Letro by itself.
        If you can't do it right, Don't do it!

Comment

My joints didnt get sore or dry. I used 2.5mg ED for 3 weeks and never had one prob with my joints. I realize everyone is different but there are things that are definite and some that arent with most drugs
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

The reduction in libido would absolutely be expected from such a dose of Letro. I would cut back to 2.5 mg E3D or less bro...
            Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Well Im trying to get rid of a case of gyno, so I'm doing all i can to try and stop it. I'm desperate right now
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GibshredderRX View Post
                Hey guys im cruising at a trt dose of 240 mg weekly and developed gyno. the gyno accelerated while on oral trenbolone. However My endocrinologist wouldn't prescribe me an aromatase inhibitor. He doesn't believe in ais in men. So I decided to get Liquid letrozole from a research site. Since starting my research
                my sex drive has gone down and erections are significantly weaker. Are these signs that the Letrozole is real and not fake. I've been on it for 15 days at 1.25mg ed then upped the dose to 2.5mg ed the past 10 days. Also am researching liquid pramipexole .5 mg ed. Any feedback or suggestions would be much appreciated.
                Wait, you took oral tren and you developed gyno?? what were your doses, I am about to use OT this week?

Comment

Working...
                X