Gp oral tren ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gp oral tren ?

how much muscle could i gain on a 6 week cycle of oral tren with a high calorie diet.

thanks all replies appreciated.
    Jerry J. McCorkle

Muscle probably about 2 pounds

Comment

ok what do you suggest ?
      i want more than that do you know what i could do to gain more than 2 another product
      Jerry J. McCorkle

Comment

i thought trenabolone blows you up?
        Jerry J. McCorkle

Comment

Injectable tren can But i have ran oral tren from 6 weeks on 2 pills and on this cycle im running 4 pills aday. I dont reccomend that high but its still not gona put weight on ya. It will cut you up tho

Comment

hey thanks bro good job by the way another ? then ill be done
            i wanted to use Gp winstrol to cut up after my bulk cycle is complete do you think the tren is best or winstrol for fat loss and getting shredded i heard both can cut you up pretty nice?

your thought friend...
            Jerry J. McCorkle

Comment

for the most part, tren is a cutting drug. its also something that you want to stay away from if you're new to AAS. many side effects that can ruin your cycle and impact your organs. yes, you can gain muscle on tren, but you can really gain on any AAS if your diet is right. IMO, it isnt going to be the most effective though.

what to use? start with test. test should be the base of all cycles. test e or cyp at 350-500mg EW for 10-12 wks would be all you need to make some very serious gains. add in a low dose of an AI and follow it up with PCT, 2 wks after last injection. down the road, when you want to run winny, you will need to also use test as the base for that cycle too.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

There are some people who dont like oral tren
                This cycle im in i had oral tren and winny in my draw when it came time to add something lets just say the winny is still unopened and the oral tren is doing its job very nicely

Comment

thanks for everything guys
                  Jerry J. McCorkle

Comment

did you take letrozol as a pct? and what liver supps did you take?

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                      There are some people who dont like oral tren
                      This cycle im in i had oral tren and winny in my draw when it came time to add something lets just say the winny is still unopened and the oral tren is doing its job very nicely
                      can I use 250mcg a day oral tren to cut 10 lbs without a stack? don't want to bulk up, I am going to be on it for 2 weeks, 3 the most. will be doing cross training and HIIT cardio mostly

Comment

Working...
                      X