trying a new cycle... advise, opinions, & suggestions please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying a new cycle... advise, opinions, & suggestions please

I'm in pretty decent shape right now just hard getting the size im looking for so im trying a cycle a lil more powerful...

625mg of gp deca a week split between 2 shots for 12 weeks
    gp test-e/tren-e at 625mg & 375mg a week split between 2 shots for 12 weeks
    gp dianabol at 100mg ed for 8 weeks

When i run deca (many times) i like to run my test atleast 2 weeks longer then deca
    I would also like to hear YOUR diet that you have planned out to gain all this SIZE
    And just an idea people will say 100 mg dbol is high for 8 weeks (go 6 )
    Get back to us with your diet

Comment

i bartend so my hours are kind of crazy but i will be eating nothing but grilled chicken, rice, & steak all through out the day and protien shakes morning and night, cheat food are coldcut sandwiches... what does running the deca 2 weeks less do for you and yea i was thinking the same to go 6 weeks on dbol

Comment

I am running a similar cycle except I am using oxymethelone rather than dianabol and my tren dose is higher. Just stack up on calories and carbs man I'm on a monster 10k calorie diet and am the biggest I've ever been in my life so much so I had to buy a new wardrobe can't fit into 3xl anymore? So just customize your diet to the gains you want and rotate IM sites I'm interested how this cycle goes for you. Also if I can give one piece of advice is get yourself some letrazole you may need it and also get ready to get swole.

Comment

So much gear, don't you wanna try a lower dosing first for all of these compounds? Cause that adds up to a lot.. I mean, if you find it difficult to gain size now, then improve your diet?
          Ain't no use in lookin' down
          Ain't no discharge on the ground
          Ain't no use in lookin' back
          'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
          Ain't no use in feelin' blue
          'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

tweaked it a lil... deca/test-e blend, 500/625 wk for 12 wks, tren-e 500 wk for 12 weeks & dianabol 75 ed for 7 weeks

Comment

make sure you are running prami or caber because with that much deca and tren you may have prolactin issues......i have become a fan of running high deca or tren and low test..for me it keeps the sides down
              Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Working...
              X