No announcement yet.

A total newcomer looking for help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TB my brother from another mother. What's good? Don't want to take over this dudes thread with shout outs but oh well. Holla at your boy LOL.
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Haha i see your point bigpa! Actually i take my training quite hard, but the one thing i can not do is diets! I dont have ANY idea of proper diets etc etc, I mean 86 kg's for a 1.94 cm guy is kinda bad, i want to get some weight, i also tried mutantmass for 1,5 month. I went from 85-86 kg but i still see changes on my physique! And yeah i will take critisism, i will be happy about it because i will learn from it! At the moment i've lost some motivation cause my gym partner bailed on me, But once again i will listen to everything you say and learn from it

Comment

86kg = 190lbs and 194cm = 6'4"
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
          86kg = 190lbs and 194cm = 6'4"
          So Big dude is tall and skinny. CuriousNew that is okay only place to go from here is GET BIG. But listen weight gainer powders are good for in between meal calorie boost but not going to put serious mass on you. You have got to EAT!!! Something I learned from ole boy above me. Eat like a monster be a monster...Eat like a bird be a bird.
          I am 5' 10" and weigh 203lbs maybe 204lbs now. Started this cycle at 188.5lbs Check out my thread in cycle logs.
          Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigpa View Post
            So Big dude is tall and skinny. CuriousNew that is okay only place to go from here is GET BIG. But listen weight gainer powders are good for in between meal calorie boost but not going to put serious mass on you. You have got to EAT!!! Something I learned from ole boy above me. Eat like a monster be a monster...Eat like a bird be a bird.
            I am 5' 10" and weigh 203lbs maybe 204lbs now. Started this cycle at 188.5lbs Check out my thread in cycle logs.
            So main focus is eating, alot? But im also afraid that i will put on fat instead of muscles, since i do not know exactly what food to get,how much/how often i should eat and such. I eat maybe 2-4 times a day, sometimes 3 sometimes 5.
            I do not have any planned food, i just eat if you know what i mean, im just a small guy with big visions!
            Dont get me wrong, i LOVE training but i just have that feeling that i can not do everything i should do, even tough i want to!

Comment

Originally posted by CuriosNew View Post
              Alright! Im 19 (Some may say that im to young etc, but i really want this!) Well i can only tell my height in Centimeters, Im not american!
              194 Cm long
              Weight: 86 Kilos, NO idea about B-fat, but i want to know, dont really trust those websites!
              You are young, and I'm 31 these guys on this site know what they are talking about and they are telling me the same thing about having some more time to make natural gains. Exhaust all natural efforts while doing your homework. It will work out so much better for you in the long run.
              sigpic

Comment

You said you take your work outs seriously but what do you call a serious work out? I see way too many people at the gym doing jack shit yet still thinking they're doing insane routines.. what's your routine like?
                Ain't no use in lookin' down
                Ain't no discharge on the ground
                Ain't no use in lookin' back
                'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by CuriosNew View Post
                  So main focus is eating, alot? But im also afraid that i will put on fat instead of muscles, since i do not know exactly what food to get,how much/how often i should eat and such. I eat maybe 2-4 times a day, sometimes 3 sometimes 5.
                  I do not have any planned food, i just eat if you know what i mean, im just a small guy with big visions!
                  Dont get me wrong, i LOVE training but i just have that feeling that i can not do everything i should do, even tough i want to!
                  You gotta take the bad with the good. You WILL gain fat, it is inevitable. I went from 8% to 12-13% after my last cycle and then cut back down to 8% with a solid 22 lb gain of lean mass ( gained 38 lbs total and cut the fat i added on). Thats why there is a bulking cycle and then a cut cycle. And the fat you add during bulk is evenly distributed so it wont look bad at all. All these senior members here will agree that your age is too young and you should probably get yourself on a bulkers diet for a 12 week food cycle and then continue that process until you reach your potential ( adding calories as you grow). Do that for a few years before you add AAS. I wont even tell you what you could take as a beginner because it goes against what i believe in ( for your age and experience). Do yourself, and your body a favor and take your time.
                  "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Ps if i could do it all over again at the age on 19, i would do exactly what we are recommending. To be 19 with the amount of test in a 19 yr olds body mixed with a monster diet and monster training will turn you into a monster. Use your gift of age to your advantage and you will see gains that u never thought u could imagine.
                    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Originally posted by Nature101 View Post
                      Ps if i could do it all over again at the age on 19, i would do exactly what we are recommending. To be 19 with the amount of test in a 19 yr olds body mixed with a monster diet and monster training will turn you into a monster. Use your gift of age to your advantage and you will see gains that u never thought u could imagine.
                      Yeah what he said. Also if you think your test may be low go get blood work done. I have read and heard of some young cats your age actually having low t. But I seriously doubt it. But it never hurts to check. Then you will know where your numbers are. Eat like a 300lb man and train hard!!! You will get there.
                      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Working...
                      X